Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Baylor Predictions

Who wins? 35 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

If UK doesn't win it will proably they were blinded by those bright yellow florecent uniforms Baylor wears, man their bright even on TV. I do like Acy for Baylor he was a monster in the middle against Xavier.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^Shouldn't have to worry about those...The Bears will be the road team tomorrow. They've worn them all tournament, but they've been the home team every game thus far. Should be the disgusting camo uni's, or white ones.

The only thing that worries me is if UK players were so focused and hyped to make sure they got revenge on Indiana that they come out slow in this one. It's hard to imagine that for an Elite 8 game but they are human, and young. If they come out with their focus and they don't have officials that call a foul every time someone touches another player, then they should advance. I say 85-77 UK!!

^This team hasn't done that all season. I'm not worried. MKG and Miller won't allow it to happen IMO.

 

I said at the beginning of the tournament if UK can hit 7-8 triples each game, they won't lose. I'm sticking to it. I think Lamb is going to prevent a lot of matchup problems for the Bears. No way can Heslip stay with him (or anyone on the floor for UK really).

The only thing that worries me is if UK players were so focused and hyped to make sure they got revenge on Indiana that they come out slow in this one. It's hard to imagine that for an Elite 8 game but they are human, and young.

 

That is the same thing that worries me as well.

^Shouldn't have to worry about those...The Bears will be the road team tomorrow. They've worn them all tournament, but they've been the home team every game thus far. Should be the disgusting camo uni's, or white ones.

 

 

They are dark uniforms. I see no reason they couldn't wear them as the road team as well.

They are dark uniforms. I see no reason they couldn't wear them as the road team as well.

 

Nothing dark about those uniforms. :D

Nothing dark about those uniforms. :D

 

 

Certainly not the traditional light home uniforms either. :lol:

Not Clyde, but Baylor doesn't play defense.

 

They let their offense predicate their defense. If they aren't scoring, they aren't even putting in any effort on the defensive side. They don't play as a team, a lot of one-on-one action. Very undisciplined. Getting by thus far on athleticism alone.

 

They don't appear to be a very well coached team imo.

I just don't see Cal losing this game. The Cats will be ready. I had this game in my Bracket. Its gonna be a close game, as Cawood would say a "war".

They are dark uniforms. I see no reason they couldn't wear them as the road team as well.

 

Newp. The highlighter uniforms are the light ones. They should be wearing the darks ones like they did vs. KU in the big12 tourney.

 

244542-baylor.jpg

I think Kentucky wins but this is a very scary game. Baylor has the talent to win.

Not too often you get a sandwich game in the NCAA tourney, but with UL up next after the emotional payback game with IU will the Cats be ready for Baylor? I am going to guess 79-77 Cats.

I think UK wins. They have the better team.

 

Baylor I think will be trouble for a while because they are Long. Could be trouble for UK shooters early.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.