35 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The only thing that worries me is if UK players were so focused and hyped to make sure they got revenge on Indiana that they come out slow in this one. It's hard to imagine that for an Elite 8 game but they are human, and young. If they come out with their focus and they don't have officials that call a foul every time someone touches another player, then they should advance. I say 85-77 UK!!

^This team hasn't done that all season. I'm not worried. MKG and Miller won't allow it to happen IMO.

I said at the beginning of the tournament if UK can hit 7-8 triples each game, they won't lose. I'm sticking to it. I think Lamb is going to prevent a lot of matchup problems for the Bears. No way can Heslip stay with him (or anyone on the floor for UK really).

The only thing that worries me is if UK players were so focused and hyped to make sure they got revenge on Indiana that they come out slow in this one. It's hard to imagine that for an Elite 8 game but they are human, and young.

That is the same thing that worries me as well.

^Shouldn't have to worry about those...The Bears will be the road team tomorrow. They've worn them all tournament, but they've been the home team every game thus far. Should be the disgusting camo uni's, or white ones.

They are dark uniforms. I see no reason they couldn't wear them as the road team as well.

Not Clyde, but Baylor doesn't play defense.

They let their offense predicate their defense. If they aren't scoring, they aren't even putting in any effort on the defensive side. They don't play as a team, a lot of one-on-one action. Very undisciplined. Getting by thus far on athleticism alone.

They don't appear to be a very well coached team imo.

They are dark uniforms. I see no reason they couldn't wear them as the road team as well.

Newp. The highlighter uniforms are the light ones. They should be wearing the darks ones like they did vs. KU in the big12 tourney.

244542-baylor.jpg