Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Baylor Predictions

Who wins? 35 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I'm hearing BBN is dominating the Georgia Dome. I bet it is awesome in CATLANTA right now.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You all think it's safe to start emptying out the sandbags now? :cool:

You all think it's safe to start emptying out the sandbags now? :cool:

 

I think it's about time I start predicting games for a living(only kidding, I like my knees), had UK by 12-15 in the Indiana game and then came up with this little gem for Baylor.

 

Cats by 17.

12 and 17 is a big difference... :idunno:

12 and 17 is a big difference... :idunno:

 

 

:thumb: You would be fired if you were off 5 on every game. :D

:thumb: You would be fired if you were off 5 on every game. :D

 

Futurecoach thinks he went overboard patting himself on the back for that one... :lol:

I'm hearing BBN is dominating the Georgia Dome. I bet it is awesome in CATLANTA right now.

 

My son texted me before saying he's celebrating at Two Keys without 500 of his closest friends--LOL!! Said Lexington is a zoo!!

Let the BGP Insanity Week begin!

 

hidesbehindsofa.gif

12 and 17 is a big difference... :idunno:

 

So were the predictions that said it came down to the wire. I think my prediction of 17 is more favorable than a close game. It was never close, Baylor got some EASY baskets late when the game was out of reach. Made it look respectable on paper that's about it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.