Cell phones and driving shouldn't mix.

Big K 61

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It never effected the way I drive. I just don't see how people can be that bad of drivers when they talk on the cell. Is it that hard to pay attention to the road while talking? Guess some people must have two hands on the wheel at all times.
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

If you can't drive and talk on a cell, give up driving, it's not rocket science. The same people shouldn't have CD players, radios, drinks, passengers or anything else that’s making such an easy task so difficult for them.

It never effected the way I drive. I just don't see how people can be that bad of drivers when they talk on the cell. Is it that hard to pay attention to the road while talking? Guess some people must have two hands on the wheel at all times.

I know this is a cell phone thread but I couldn't count how many times I've hear that statement used by people who drink and drive. Sorry it just made me think of how many times I've heard my dad say that:mad:

The only time I talk on a cell phone is for work, course when your driving a truck, your boss calls you at will sometimes and you have to talk to him to see what place your going to next, sometimes if I can I'll pull my truck over at a truck stop and talk, other than that it just depends where I'm at.

I have one word Bluetooth

I drive a vehicle with a stick which makes using a cellphone tricky. My phone now has complete voice activation and Bluetooth compatibility. The ear piece wan't that expensive. Push one button and tell the phone who to call or what number to dial. It's great.

As was stated above, there are other things people do while driving that effects them, such as eating, drinking, changing the radio, searching for something in the car while driving, I have even seen people changing their clothes and a couple of drivers put on make-up while driving. Statically all these cause more accidents than those on cell phones.