Everything posted by inthesuite
-
Rose Hill Christian vs Elliott County 16th Region All A Championship
Elliot by 15+.
-
Scott County 83 Paul Dunbar 66
Nice win for Scott County, it seems as if they are really turning it up as it inches ever so closer to March!
-
Papa's got a brand-new poll - 10th Region
These rankings look about right, nice job!:thumb:
-
Holmes 24th in USA - according to PrepNation
Congrats to Holmes on the national recognition, I am excited at the chance to get to see them play in Rupp, which is right around the corner!
-
Scott County -vs- Dunbar 01/20/09
Scott County by 12.
-
Rose Hill 74 Bath County 64
Congrats to Rose Hill!
-
Holmes v Largo, MD Predictions (1/24)
Holmes by 12.
-
Conner 81 George Rogers Clark 79
Hate to see my 10th region counterpart fall, but congrats to Conner, I hope all the GRC players get back to full strength before the district tourney starts.
-
George Rogers Clark vs Conner 1/19
GRC by 10.
-
All "A" Classic
I think Elliot is going to take the all A.
-
Fleming County 50 Russell 48
All the jokes are really funny guys....Not! come one who cares, you all already took a canceled game thread to 100 posts. They canceled, it's over now, why do you all keep on talking about it?
-
Elliott County 96 Fairview 47
I forgot all about Hazard, I do think they can challenge Elliot also.
-
Holmes 63 Harrison County 42
Congrats to Holmes, they just keep on getting wins.
-
Elliott County @ Menifee County 1/20
Elliot by 20.
-
Fleming County at Elliott County Cancelled Tonight
Totally agree.:thumb:
-
Elliott County 96 Fairview 47
I don't see anyone really challenging Elliot for the all A championship this year, but I could be wrong.
-
Corbin 90 Breathitt County 61
Congrats to Corbin, I predict we will be seeing them in Rupp!
-
Fairview vs Elliott County at Menifee County 16th region all "A" Classic
What time does this one tip off?
-
George Rogers Clark 85 Lexington Christian 56
Nice win for GRC, hope Rogers makes a speedy recovery.
-
Ballard 71 Jeffersontown 67
It should be a very interesting 7th region tournament this year!
-
Border Bowl Live Broadcast
Way to go Kentucky!
-
South Laurel 63 Madison Central 61
Very nice win for South Laurel!
-
Holmes 70 Franklin County 48
Wow, sounds like a very dominating victory by Holmes.
-
Fleming County at Elliott County Cancelled Tonight
Ok, my bad, I just kind of got the feeling you all were talking about the players, but I totally agree with you all about the coaches/school officials canceling the game, does seem like a very poor reason to cancel.:thumb:
-
Fleming County at Elliott County Cancelled Tonight
Come on guys, you really can't blame the kids themselves for the game getting canceled, if your going to put a blame on someone, put it on the coaches or the school officials, they are actually the ones that canceled the game, the kids opinions really can't change those of the officials.