Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conner 81 George Rogers Clark 79

Featured Replies

  • Replies 42
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know GRC was without Rogers in this game, but I'm still somewhat surprised that Conner pulled out the W.

 

GRC had two players foul out. I found that somewhat interesting.

 

From the updates, seems like Zollo and Stenzel both had big game. Stenzel getting in foul trouble early in the game and sitting much of the first half really hurt the Cards. Conner put a nice little run on them with him out.

  • Author

Scoring:

 

GRC

 

Daniels 14

Stenzel 17

Williams 4

Zollo 18 ( 16 in the 1st half)

Hatton 26 ( 12th in the 4th)

 

Conner

 

Stephens 7

Avery 12

Lang 20

Broyls 6

Hodges 15

Robinson 16

Lykee 5

Conner was very opportunistic and hit their FT's late to win this one and hang on. Nice work Cougars.

  • Author
I know GRC was without Rogers in this game, but I'm still somewhat surprised that Conner pulled out the W.

 

GRC had two players foul out. I found that somewhat interesting.

 

From the updates, seems like Zollo and Stenzel both had big game. Stenzel getting in foul trouble early in the game and sitting much of the first half really hurt the Cards. Conner put a nice little run on them with him out.

I am not...the Cards are banged up. Coach said on his post game show that he felt guilty in playing Hatton after seeing him get his ankles taped up. Knew he and Williams were not 100%, and Roger not playing. Thought Daniels came in and did a great job. I also was afraid that foul trouble would hurt us and it did.

I am not...the Cards are banged up. Coach said on his post game show that he felt guilty in playing Hatton after seeing him get his ankles taped up. Knew he and Williams were not 100%, and Roger not playing. Thought Daniels came in and did a great job. I also was afraid that foul trouble would hurt us and it did.

 

What's wrong with Hatton?

 

He had a huge game for being hurt.

Robert has a bad ankle! He has had two high ankle sprains this season.

Scoring:

 

GRC

 

Daniels 14

Stenzel 17

Williams 4

Zollo 18 ( 16 in the 1st half)

Hatton 26 ( 12th in the 4th)

 

Conner

 

Stephens 7

Avery 12

Lang 20

Broyls 6

Hodges 15

Robinson 16

Lykee 5

 

Who is Robinson?

I hope this doesnt turn into an excuse thread.

  • Author
What's wrong with Hatton?

 

He had a huge game for being hurt.

 

He has high ankle sprains on both ankles ...just sat out 2 games...not near 100%..most kids would not be playing in his condition. He plays with so much heart....but his lateral movement is not the same.

Robinson is a sophmore at Conner.

Has he played much? I don't remember him from earlier in the season.

I hope this doesnt turn into an excuse thread.

 

No Way! I give Connor there props they played a heck of a game down the stretch and really took advantage of the opportunity when Stenzel went out! Did find it interesting that two players from GRC fouled out and none for Connor again not making excuses just saying. Also not having Rogers hurt GRC he is a big physical player that really rebounds well and finishes well around the basket. This was GRC's 5th game in 8 days which is hard on any team regardless of there talent level! Again not making excuses Connor played great GRC just didn't seem to be all there today!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.