Everything posted by inthesuite
-
Clark County 69 Montgomery County 58
Can anyone give any game details? Couldn't make it out tonight.
-
Fleming County vs Elliott County (01/16)
Elliot by 25.
-
Elliott vs. East Carter Updates
Wow, Elliot really blew it open!
-
Border Bowl Roll-Call
Good luck to all in this game, I hope Darnell from Montgomery has a nice showing!
-
10th Region "All A"
I see Brossart winning this tournament in the end. I just want the 10th region to have a nice showing in the all A state tournament.:thumb:
-
Kentucky AP Poll Is Out
Looks good to me.:thumb:
-
10th region top 8 updated 1/11
Losing to decent teams? Go look at Montgomery's schedule and you will see all the decent teams they have lost too.
-
Is there a tougher region than the 11th?
I think that the 11th is the best hands down, with the 7th coming in a close second.
-
Mason County vs Pendleton County (1/13)
Mason by 25.
-
Franklin County vs. Shelby County (1/13)
I'll take Franklin County by 8 in this one.
-
Elliott County @ East Carter (1/13)
Elliot by 20.
-
10th region top 8 updated 1/11
Looks good to me.:thumb:
-
Predictions for 2009 State Tourney
I would watch for Montgomery in the 10th, they have a lot of returning players including 2 very nice ones in Ty Combs and Cody Curtis.
-
Campbell County @Scott (1/13)
I'll take Campbell County by 5.
-
Madison Central 69 Jeffersontown 68 (OT)
Very nice win for Madison Central.
-
George Rogers Clark vs Harrison County (1/13)
I'll take GRC by 12.
-
Holmes v Covington Catholic (1/14)
Holmes by 15+.
-
Top 10 players in the 16th Region
Yes I was about to say you would have to put Metz in there somewhere.
-
Elliott County 76 Anderson County 72 (OT)
Nice comeback by Elliot, it is a nice site to watch these boys play ball, this is the first time I had got to see them play and they just simply make plays to win and don't quit. But I still just can't put them in my top three, I still think they would have a lot of trouble with Scott County and Holmes in my opinion, but they are a very solid team.:thumb:
-
George Rogers Clark 91 Paris 27
No surprise here, wow, Paris is really really down.
-
Elliott County vs Anderson County (01/10)
I'll take Elliot by 4 in a thriller, I expect this game to be very close.
-
George Rogers Clark vs Paris (1/08)
GRC by 25.
-
Holmes v Holy Cross Predictions (1/9)
Holmes by 20+.
-
Ky Prep Class @ Montgomery County
Looks to be a great day of hoops!
-
Menifee County 84 Fleming County 68
Wow, my prediction on this one was wrong, Menifee is really on a hot streak right now!