Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George Rogers Clark vs Paris (1/08)

Featured Replies

Paris will travel to Winchester to take on GRC in a district game. I see GRC winning this one by 15+ What are your thoughts.

15+ is kind.

I just like watching the Cards play. I don't know who enjoys it more,the players or me!:dancingpa

This one could get ugly. On paper should be a 25+ point win for Clark County, but games aren't played on paper.

GRC by high twenties low thirties, maybe even mid thirties.

I am not saying that Paris will win. I am saying that Paris WILL NOT QUIT! Montomery County found this out Tuesday night. 21-7 after 1st quarter, then a fight the rest of the way. The refs let it become a VERY physical game.

I am not saying that Paris will win. I am saying that Paris WILL NOT QUIT! Montomery County found this out Tuesday night. 21-7 after 1st quarter, then a fight the rest of the way. The refs let it become a VERY physical game.

 

I love those teams but I still think it will be a 20 point margin.:banana:

Montgomery Co doesnt have the talent Clark Co. does I'm not trying to start an argument or anything just saying Zollo has come out of his shell and is playing good ball with the talent GRC has this game will get ugly quick! Montgomery Co came out slow and was down 21-7 at end of first quarter but they also ended up winning by 15!

Montgomery Co doesnt have the talent Clark Co. does I'm not trying to start an argument or anything just saying Zollo has come out of his shell and is playing good ball with the talent GRC has this game will get ugly quick! Montgomery Co came out slow and was down 21-7 at end of first quarter but they also ended up winning by 15!

 

Montgomery County was UP 21-7.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.