Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason County vs Pendleton County (1/13)

Featured Replies

This is a make up game from early December that was snowed out.Whats the take on this one in Falmouth?Royals coming off a very big disappointment of letting Scott County off the hook,I can see them having a little let down here.

MC by 40

  • Author
MC by 40

 

Won't see that from this Royals team,Just won't be.Mason will likely play a man down in Pawsat also.

Mason by 28

Mason as many as they want.

Mason should coast but will be a great learning experience for the young Wildcats.

Mason by as many as they want but I'd say it will be between the 20-25 point range. I wouldnt play Pawsat it or risk it if im the coach, theres no need for him to play this game so just let him rest up and heal, its along season.

Dont give up on the Wildcats yet.They are a young team but if they get everyone to play together as a team and pass the ball to the open man they can put up the threes.Dont be so hard on them.(25-40pts)I hope they come out on fire.They still have some Support.

Mason by as many as they want but I'd say it will be between the 20-25 point range. I wouldnt play Pawsat it or risk it if im the coach, theres no need for him to play this game so just let him rest up and heal, its along season.

 

What is the status on Pawsat. I know he took a hard knock . Is he under Dr's care.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.