Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George Rogers Clark 91 Paris 27

Featured Replies

Zollo with 10 points and 11 rebounds and only played around 9 minutes. Second half GRC started the subs and they played the whole second half.

GRC will play on the road Saturday at Shelby Co.

  • Replies 41
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, what happened to talent in Paris?

I'd like to know how many Jalen Daniels had he had a sweet dunk as did Robbie Stenzel! This game got ugly quick just like I said it would in the prediction thread. GRC came out ready to play and did so very well! GRC just outplayed Paris as they should have with all the talent GRC has! These teams got a little physical in a couple instances in which Zollo was given a Technical and a player for Paris was given an intentional foul.

What talent?

 

Maybe like in that thread about face of the program, I think of Alvin Sims. I will admit I haven't been around that area for a while.

Another great win for GRC. One thing that I noticed tonight was how good of a shooter that Martin is. He got some good minutes tonight as did the rest of the bench. These last few games have been real confidence boosters for the team. They are looking better each time out.

What talent?

 

Alvin Sims

Clinton Sims

Chez Marks

The Dumphords

Odell Cosby....Paris used to have a lot of talent

  • Author
I'd like to know how many Jalen Daniels had he had a sweet dunk as did Robbie Stenzel! This game got ugly quick just like I said it would in the prediction thread. GRC came out ready to play and did so very well! GRC just outplayed Paris as they should have with all the talent GRC has! These teams got a little physical in a couple instances in which Zollo was given a Technical and a player for Paris was given an intentional foul.

Stenzel started the game with that awsome dunk. Jalen did have a nice game tonight. I can see improvement and confidence with each game. :thumb:

Alvin Sims

Clinton Sims

Chez Marks

The Dumphords

Odell Cosby....Paris used to have a lot of talent

 

Ok, thanks for letting me know, I'm not familiar with Paris.

One of the best unofficial games I ever seen in my life was a dirtbowl game in old Maysville gym between a lot of old Paris guys, like Sims, etc. vs. Lofton and Myricks right after he graduated.

Zollo with 10 points and 11 rebounds and only played around 9 minutes. Second half GRC started the subs and they played the whole second half.

GRC will play on the road Saturday at Shelby Co.

 

GRC showed class and thats something that should be praised. Good win for GRC.

SCORING

CLARK CO-Daniels 21, Stenzel 10, Rogers 10, Zollo 8, Thomas 7, Brewer 7, Blair7, Skinner 6, Martin 5, Williams 5, Bailey 4, Dini 1 = 91

 

PARIS--Barnett 10, Dumphord 5, Brooks 3, Baker 3, Meyers 2, Alamilla 2= 27

PARIS--Barnett 10, Dumphord 5, Brooks 3, Baker 3, Meyers 2, Alamilla 2= 27

 

Not sure who you are forgetting but by my calculations I seem to only be counting 25 points when you total them up by players.

I heard this game could have really gotten ugly but the officials did a good job of calling the game to the end. I was wondering if this was a three man crew. I have heard that Paris wonce they get behind really gets physical and just gets kind of crazy with their fouling. Maybe someone who was there can elaborate.;)

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.