Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George Rogers Clark 91 Paris 27

Featured Replies

  • Replies 41
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always wondered why Paris and Bourbon Co don't consolidate.:confused:

I always wondered why Paris and Bourbon Co don't consolidate.:confused:

 

I think it is because of the supporters for both school systems.

Yes Coach Barr was on the bench coaching and instructing as much as he could. Coach Barr is a class act and I hate it that he has to endure the stress and pressures these last few teams have put on him.

I have watched as these kids have the time don't listen and you hear their parents and friends from the stands telling them not to listen to Coach Barr and go out there and do their own thing. It is unfortunate that Coach Barr has not had better talent as of late as we all know he is a fine coach and a GREAT person.:thumb:

 

Well said. :thumb:

Wow, what happened to talent in Paris?

 

Exactly what I was going to say. They had quality teams in the past. That program has fallen further than any I've seen in Kentucky over the years.

Exactly what I was going to say. They had quality teams in the past. That program has fallen further than any I've seen in Kentucky over the years.

 

I hope they recover. It used to be fun to watch them.:cry:

SCORING

CLARK CO-Daniels 21, Stenzel 10, Rogers 10, Zollo 8, Thomas 7, Brewer 7, Blair7, Skinner 6, Martin 5, Williams 5, Bailey 4, Dini 1 = 91

 

PARIS--Barnett 10, Dumphord 5, Brooks 3, Baker 3, Meyers 2, Alamilla 2= 27

 

Where was Thomas for Paris?

Edited by mcraycraft
added school

  • Author
Where was Thomas for Paris?

They had two kids sitting at the end of the bench. I ask some of the JV players...why? They told me it was because that did not attend school/late.

Edited by gold sunrise

No surprise here, wow, Paris is really really down.

  • Author

Article in todays paper:

 

Reserves lead Clark past Paris

By Keith Taylor/Sun Sports Editor

Everybody played. Every one scored.

The regulars started and the reserves finished the job in leading George Rogers Clark to an overwhelming 91-27 rout over Paris Thursday night at Norton Gymnasium.

 

Jaylen, one of the team’s top reserves, finished with 21 points and had 14 of those in the third quarter. Daniel added five rebounds.

Humphrey was pleased with Daniel’s outing.

“He has played well in the last month,” the Clark coach said. “He continues to grow and hopefully he’ll pick up a lot of confidence from this game. He’s a huge part of our team and his role continues to grow.”

 

Overall, Clark’s bench tallied 51 points.

 

Link to article:

 

http://www.winchestersun.com/public_html/?module=displaystory&story_id=17702&format=html

Alvin Sims

Clinton Sims

Chez Marks

The Dumphords

Odell Cosby....Paris used to have a lot of talent

 

These were just some of the players, always has lots of talent there, the attitudes of the kids in Paris have certainly changed over the years, the Dirt Bowl in Paris seems to never have kids on it playing ball. There is still talent in the town, but the kids don't seem to come out for the teams, football included. Coach Barr has endured.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.