Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell County @Scott (1/13)

Featured Replies

Predictions, thoughts, comments on matchups in this big district game? Scott coming off of a road win against Pendleton County and Campbell County with a road win at Calvary.

I think this is a pretty even match-up. I think Scott catches a few good bounces and wins by 5.

I like Scott in this game. To me they are the 3rd best team in the 10th, the way they are playing now.

Campbell by 1 in an OT thriller.

I'll take Campbell by 4 with Nerl having a big night.

I like Scott in this one. They have been playing very well lately and I don't see Campbell slowing them down.

 

Scott 59

Campbell Co 53

I'm going to take Scott in this one by about 8-10 at home. They are playing really good team ball and have been for a while now. I dont see them losing to Brossart either. Scott is on fire as of now and i think they can and will be for the rest of the year!

I'll take Scott by 4

I think the Camel's defense will slow them down. Ill take Campbell by 5, Nerl and Albrect will have a good night!

If Nerl plays well Camels win, but he needs to be assertive. I don't see enough fire power form Camels O, Scott by 6-10!

I'll take Campbell by 4 with Nerl having a big night.

 

I would put my trust in Nerl sounds good to me!

I like Scott-Eagles by 8

I'll take Campbell County by 5.

Scott by 4 to 8 with big games from Murry and Nikola.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.