Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

inthesuite

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by inthesuite

  1. Hmm, I also have some very close sources in the 10th that leaked the same story to me regarding match ups with a few 10th region teams.
  2. Nice win for GRC, the tenth seems like it flexed it's muscle in this one!
  3. Seems like Elliot County battled but once again, size and athleticism and good D cause them to have an "off shooting Night":rolleyes:. What this Texas team offers is probably not far off of what Holmes, Scott County, and several others do.
  4. How is this statement way off base? so your telling me Holmes, Scott County, Bryan Station, Lexington Catholic, and so on couldn't put up 106 points against Morgan County, West Carter, Boyd County, and South Charleston?
  5. As the season goes on, Shelby Valley impresses me more and more. Congrats to them and good luck tomorrow.
  6. Don't get me wrong, Elliot is athletic, but not compared to the likes of Holmes and Scott county and several other teams.You can't say if Elliot gets drilled tomorrow that SC and Holmes, and many other teams would get beat just the same, Their athleticism could make a difference, so to say what you said is a little far fetched.
  7. I agree, sure Lee Prewitt does help them out a lot from what I hear, but Coach Robinson is still the one getting them prepared game after game.
  8. I totally disagree with this statement, how do you know if a more athletic team wouldn't have a lot different outcome with the team Elliot is playing just based off of their length and size.
  9. Nice win for the lady Indians, I believe this is the game Lee needed to get in her groove, start expecting this from her every game now!
  10. Don't get me wrong, 106 points a game is hard for anyone to do, but I bet a lot of teams could put those numbers up playing the schedule Elliot has played so far, just telling it like it is.:thumb:
  11. I'll take Cedar Hills by 15, Elliot keeps within striking distance the whole game though.
  12. This is a very tough field, the Indians will get some good experience from this tournament.
  13. :lol:, Some things never cease to amaze me, there's no way you can put them in front of Station, Scott County, or Holmes, come on now!:laugh:
  14. Whats with the sarcasm here? But I'll take South Charleston by 4 in a thriller.
  15. Ok, thank you for that info.
  16. How did Jenkins get injured and how long will he be out?
  17. Wow, Ferguson can really put the ball in the hole, I don't care how bad the competition is, 27 in one quarter is not easy to do.
  18. As much as I would like to see GRC win and represent the 10th region well, I don't think it will happen, Scott County in a close one by 6.
  19. This statement makes no sense? GRC is the better team talent wise which would make it very fun to play against them for Montgomery County, any athlete thinks it's fun trying to play and beat a good team, so why would they not be anxious to play them a second time.:thumb:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.