Shelby Valley 71 Poinciana, FL 59

Final from the Great Florida Shootout... Shelby Valley moves on to face the #17 team in the nation (American Heritage) with the #7 player in the nation (Kenny Boynton, Florida signee)... That game is tomorrow @ 8:30.

I am from Florida and wondering what poll AH is #17 in the nation on. They have a good team, but there are quite a few teams in Florida who are better so I am a little surprised to read that. :confused:

I am from Florida and wondering what poll AH is #17 in the nation on. They have a good team, but there are quite a few teams in Florida who are better so I am a little surprised to read that. :confused:

I posted the link where I got that info, but it was removed...

I posted the link where I got that info, but it was removed...

Ok that is fine I was just wondering. They have a very good team, and one of the best players in the country for sure, but I really don't see many teams in Florida as top 25 in the nation and they aren't even top 5 in Florida. Probably top 15 in Florida, but not top 5. I think SV has a very good chance to win this game. Should be interesting. Good luck to all!

Did the PG for Shelby Valley play ? I know he had a shoulder injury..

He played a little and took another fall. He shot one left handed hook shot. The shoulder must still be bothering him quite a bit because he usually played 30+ minutes in big games. If he is unable to contribute much, they will stand very little chance of doing well. The other players are capable, but are playing out of position.