Everything posted by LL Cool J
-
Elliott County from 1st to ? in the 16th next season?
Could possibly be true, but could work the other way as well. Could be a worse player once all the load is on his shoulders as well. I hope he steps up and makes Elliott Co proud. All eyes will be on him. Trust me there will be plenty of scouts there from time to time, including myself.:thumb:
-
Elliott County from 1st to ? in the 16th next season?
We hope to see a difference in him. Would love to see as many Eastern KY kids make Division I as possible. The unfortunate thing is I have seen many of kids over the years, have tremendous ability and size at a young age, then not grow and other kids catch up athletically. I could name many that this has happened to. As I said before there are kids in the same region that are almost as good at this point, that potentially might excel at a higher level, but Knipp has his future in his hands and has a oppurtunity to go far.
-
Kentucky Association of Basketball Coaches All Star Game
Any stats from the game? I was not able to get done with Lunch in time after leaving the semi-finals of the State Tourney.
-
Elliott County from 1st to ? in the 16th next season?
Yes, and this has been discussed between varioius scouts, including myself. It hurts us more that the kid has tremendous talent, but doesnt seem to enjoy playing. To play at the next level, you really have to want it. Honestly, he is not even the most watched Sophomore in his Region by College scouts, believe it or not.
-
Elliott County from 1st to ? in the 16th next season?
I dont think there is any chance of this.
-
Elliott County from 1st to ? in the 16th next season?
As a college scout, I was greatly impressed with Timmy Knipps upside. The kid has as much potential to be what he wants to be, although he lacks enthusiasm and team spirit from my opinion. I was sitting with 5 other scouts and his lack of enthusiasm after he fouled out yesterday(which was a bad call) and his lack of huddling up and supporting his teammates did not sit well with any of us.
-
Elliott County from 1st to ? in the 16th next season?
Elliott county had a great run, but no way that they return to the Sweet 16 next year. There will be 2 better teams in their District, moreless the Region. Congrats to Elliott on a good run.:thumb:
-
Cocoa Beach
I believe what they were trying to state was that schools like Boyd and larger school take Freshman, JV and Varsity teams.(Well, at least used to). With the three teams combined there might be some days that total 7 games for all three teams involved. Some kids will play on 2 of the squads. I dont think there are enough schools that go to Cocoa anymore to get 7 games in a day. Cocoa Expo is losing a few schools per year to other areas of Florida and other states.
-
Hazard 81 June Buchanan 47
Hazard is one of three teams that can compete for the all A title.
-
Ashland 97 Boyd County 67
Actually there are some injuries from what I understand.
-
Ashland 97 Boyd County 67
I am sure between JV and Varsity that there are still plenty of players that will be giving a strong effort each night, win or lose.
-
Knott County 67 Hazard 52
Hazard will still do well this season. The Cox kid from KCC is a very good player and has helped KCC a lot.
-
East Carter 82 Boyd County 41
Wow. What is going on at Boyd? Is East Carter that good, or Boyd that bad?
-
EKY top players
JC is going to be solid this year. Lot of good Eastern Ky players here. Odd that you dont have any from one of the main teams in Eastern Ky in the past, and that is Boyd County. Wheres the love Strike? I believe the Duvall kid from Ashland should be on there as well. Ashland also had a good little pitcher that was returning to. Not sure of the name. Good list though Strike:thumb:
-
Lawrence County 74 Paintsville 54
Yes, Coach Runyon definetly seen it coming. He only played about 6 kids last year anyway, and I believe 5 of them were Seniors. No experience on this years team.
-
Fairview 79 Boyd County 51
Thats cause he was probably even arguing with the Refs at the age of 11.:thumb: Gotta love him though. His boy is a good kid and is playing well.
-
Game Score Needed
Paintsville is really struggling this year.
-
Raceland 75 Boyd County 60
I hate to agree with you, but you probably are correct with this statement. When is Boyd's next game? Was Boyles that big of a difference in this game?
-
Raceland 75 Boyd County 60
You pretty well hit that one on the nose. I do believe it will get worse soon.
-
Elliott Co/Cedar Hill, TX updates
Elliott County's weakness has just hit. They got a bad call or two in a row, now the players are trying to coach.
-
Elliott Co/Cedar Hill, TX updates
Doesnt look like the same Elliott Co team that I have seen around here. I watched 2 plays and it looked like Elliott was WAY outmatched unfortunately. Too many athletes on the TX team...Quit full court pressing and lets with this game Elliott!
-
Shelby Valley 71 Poinciana, FL 59
Shelby Valley is playing well right now. They are the real deal this year.
-
Who was your schools most Under Rated player?
Russ Chadwell was one of the best in the State, if not the best on his team. The kid could play some ball.
-
Hazard 65 Ft. Myers, FL 46
Whitaker and the Bulldogs are a tough team this year. I look for Hazard to really compete for the Region title this year.
-
Coal Grove, OH 79 Boyd County 55
I realize that Boyd basically was on a winning streak because their last 3 opponents were something like 7-19 record. After a few phone calls, I have been told they make no adjustments and their picking of players and substitutions have made no sense at all. I hate to see Boyd's program still stay in the dumps, with no vision of changing. Pretty sad.