Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Game Score Needed

Featured Replies

Can anyone tell me the final score for the following game?

 

Sheldon Clark vs. Paintsville-1/2/09

Can anyone tell me the final score for the following game?

 

Sheldon Clark vs. Paintsville-1/2/09

 

According to the KHSSA schedule this game will be played on 1/12/09

According to the KHSSA schedule this game will be played on 1/12/09

 

Sorry, I was looking at the girls schedule

SC makes a big come from behind 4th period to win 57-49 I think was the final. Paintsville led the whole game til another meltdown in the fourth.

No stats though.

(Copy and pasted from another site.)

Edited by sacbunt

Paintsville is really struggling this year.

  • Author

I won't be able to release the results of the East KY/Mountain Region Contest for week #5 until I can get the final for this game

Did Paintsville's coach return? Or did he retire?

  • Author

I've had two reports that the final score was 57-49. I'll wait until later this evening to release the results. Deciding the winner for this week rides on getting the correct score for this game.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.