Everything posted by inthesuite
-
Who's the favorite to win the All "A"?
I'm going to go with Elliot but would not be surprised at all if Hazard or Shelby Valley upset them.
-
Corbin @ South Laurel "canceled"
Corbin by 6.
-
Holmes @ Ryle Predictions (1/26)
Holmes by 23.
-
Should there be an AA State Tournament?
Mess with the greatest tournament in US High school basketball, no, like others have said, if it's not broke then don't fix it!
-
George Rogers Clark @ Ashland Predictions (1/30)
GRC by 20.
-
Calvary Christian 58 Deming 54
Congrats to CC, I hope they represent the 10th region well next week.
-
Holmes/Largo updates
Riley has got a very nice stroke.
-
Holmes/Largo updates
First time I have got to watch Holmes this year, I am glad I am getting to see them play on TV, I hope to see them at Rupp in March!:thumb:
-
10th Region All A Championship
Deming by 10.
-
Fleming County @ Mason County 1/27 "canceled"
Mason by 20.
-
Mason County 54 Henry Clay 44
Nice win for the Royals.
-
Elliott County 82 Rose Hill 53
No surprise here, nice win for Elliot.
-
Deming 47 Bishop Brossart 45
Wow.
-
Texas Team "Ashamed" With 100-0 Victory
Might I add another wow!
-
George Rogers Clark vs Scott 1/24
GRC by 10.
-
Scott County 92 Bourbon County 43
No surprise here, Nice win by Scott County.
-
George Rogers Clark 41 Campbell County 37
Nice win for GRC.
-
Sweet 16 Draw on Jan. 30
This would be a very fun intriguing match up to watch!:popcorn:
-
Holmes VS. Largo, Md. on Fox 19 Saturday
Nice for Holmes to get some live TV exposure.:thumb:
-
BGP Rankings 1/22/09
Looks pretty good to me.
-
Bill Keightly Laurel County Hoopfest
Seems like a great set of games on slate for this one!
-
Corbin 75 Harlan County 47
Another nice win for Corbin, I'm expecting to see them in Rupp come March!
-
Mason County 58 Madison Central 43
Very impressive win for Mason County.
-
Elliott County 112 Menifee County 69
No surprise here, nice win for Elliot.
-
George Rogers Clark vs Campbell County 1/22
I'll take GRC by 8 despite all their injuries, Zollo has a huge game!