Everything posted by inthesuite
-
GRC 77 Montgomery Co 63
What something is telling you that? I'm sure the Indians surely are just as anxious.:thumb:
-
Deming @ Harrison Predictions 12/16
Harrison by about 10 or 11.
-
Paris Vs GRC 12/16
GRC by atleast 20.
-
Covington Holmes 70 Scott County 65
Hope to see a rematch of these teams on Saturday morning or night in March!
-
Elliott Co @ Boyd Co (12/16)
I'll take Elliot by about 30 or so.
-
Eastern 70 Shelby County 45
Congrats to Eastern.
-
Worst Call Ever?
Wow, that is terrible!
-
Covington Holmes 70 Scott County 65
Congrats to Holmes!
-
Elliott County 109 Lewis County 60
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:, this is very comical, but I don't want to "waste my energy" so I'm just going to wait till march. The only luck SC will need is trying to get through the tough 11th, because we all know Elliot will run right through the 16th.:lol:
-
Elliott County 109 Lewis County 60
So do a lot of other teams in weak regions, and but they aren't considered to be the best in the state just because they run through their schedule, especially if they get beat by every top 10 team they play!, like i said, they are good, but not the best in the state, point blank.:thumb:
-
Elliott County 109 Lewis County 60
Well when it happens I will be one of those individuals that will be silent, until then I will be right here waiting:thumb:
-
Elliott County 109 Lewis County 60
Both statements are very true, but in my opinion to be a top team in the state like a lot of people say they are, then they should pull out some wins against some top teams, and i haven't seen that from them yet.
-
Elliott County 109 Lewis County 60
Scott County- don't recall them playing in the last few years. Mason County- The royals were 2-0 against them last year including a 30 point romping in the first game, and beating them in the first round at Rupp. Clark County- they beat them in a pre-season scrimmage, nice win but, it's still just a scrimmage. What do you mean they had a bad night?
-
Elliott County 109 Lewis County 60
How am I not allowing a community to be supportive of their team?I agree Elliot is a great story and team, but when people get on here and compare them to the upper class of teams in the state it's not a very fair comparison, I have yet to see Elliot beat a lot the the teams people say that they are better than on here. And to see what I am talking about as being the best in the nation, refer to the Scott County vs Duncanville thread.
-
Shelby Valley 86 Walton, GA 65
Wow, I get more and more impressed with Shelby Valley as they notch more impressive wins under their belt, We might need to watch out for them come March.
-
Elliott County 109 Lewis County 60
Best in the state? these statements are starting to startle me on here, first you all say that Elliot is the best in the nation, and then this? I mean they are very good but I bet a lot of teams could look like the best in the state against Lewis County. I will not completely be on the Elliot county band wagon until they make it to Rupp (which more than likely they will) and then they beat a solid top ten team, not "play them close", I mean beat them.
-
Shelby Valley 73 Henry Clay 37
Wow, kind of surprised by this one, I know Shelby Valley is good, but beating them by almost 40, is Henry Clay down this year?
-
GRC 77 Montgomery Co 63
Just got in from the game, The Cards are going to be a great team come march, I saw flashes tonight. The Indians played them pretty tough but certain stretches killed them down the stretch of the third and fourth quarters. A lot closer than many expected though.
-
Duncanville, TX 77 Scott Co. 71 (OT)
That is a little far fetched in my opinion.
-
Hazard 77 Buckhorn 66
Josh Whitaker is a very nice player and he is putting this team on his back with the football players gone. Wait what am I saying he has had this team on his back from the very beginning! 40+ points thats impressive. Did Buckhorn have anyone who could stop him! Must have been no answer for the smooth operator?:thumb:
-
Bryan Station 86 Holmes 72
I thought this might be the case, Bryan Station could sneak up on some teams in the 11th! Even though it would not be much of a sneak, they are very good!:thumb:
-
Elliott Co. 96 Morgan Co. 43
Just as I thought!
-
Lexington Catholic 83 St. Henry 61
Yes that is quite impressive, along with 7 rebounds and 9 steals very impressive!:thumb:
-
Scott County 90 Lou. Ballard 70
:lol:30 points and 21 rebounds is impressive whether you pad your stats put band-aids on them or the officials give you a lollipop its still impressive!:thumb:
-
Montgomery County 78 Lafayette 53
Yes I apologize it is the 12th. And if things don't change I will be there for sure!:thumb: