Everything posted by inthesuite
-
Montgomery County/GRC Predictions
To get this thread back on topic! I'll take MC 35-28.
-
Montgomery Co 2008/2009
Nic Hendrix just had nose surgery last week on a deviated septum. I heard today he will be back with the team in a week or two. :thumb:
-
10th Region 2009
Watch out for Ty Combs and Cody Curtis as top players in the region. Remember those names!
-
Montgomery Co 2008/2009
The second best team in the district again? I believe they made it to the region final game...so that would make them the 2nd best in the region last year.:thumb:
-
Tyler Portwood signs with Union College
Congratulations to an outstanding player! Union got a steal like you said!
-
Boubon Co. 6 Montgomery Co. 3
Very surprising loss, but they will get back on track on route to their region championship there going to win this year!
-
Montgomery Co 16 Pendleton Co 2
Another nice win for the Indians, I'm telling you all, watch out for the Indians come postseason time!
-
Austin Flannery to Scott County
The situation at Scott County is getting plain ridicoulos.
-
Nick Anderson and Chris Owens to Transy
Seem to be two very nice players and both very intelligent and well mannered young men. Good luck to both of them!
-
Top 5 returning 10th region players
Gold Sunrise where is your list, I know you probably watch this region closer than anybody.
-
Chad Jackson at Scott County?
I just want to say I wish the best of luck to Scott Co. as well as Dakotah Euton and Chad Jackson. These two young men are just trying to make the best of their High School experience and I see nothing wrong in that. I just want to wish the best of luck to these two young men and the Scott Co. program you will have a wonderful season.:thumb:
-
Montgomery Co. 4 Bourbon Co. 0
Nice win for Montgomery County, this could be the region dark horse, can't wait for the showdown with GRC coming up!
-
Top players in the 11th next season (08/09)
:thumb: Yes Keshawn was a beast in the paint back before his injury. He should have a solid year in the tough 11th.
-
Darius Miller 2008 Mr. Basketball
Congrats to Mr.Miller he has been great fun to watch and I can't wait until that first game of his in the Kentucky uniform. Shows again the power of the 10th region.
-
10th region 08/09
Thank you and I have done so as well I apologize. Too you and only you d-dawg. Looking forward to a great season!
-
10th region 08/09
Even if it is one year. It is a stretch to place his name beside a true freshmans name. But he should be congratulated for his performance in the 10th region. But that should be based on his performance not his year of graduation.
-
10th region 08/09
It's 2 years I know my information. Thank you!:thumb:
-
Top players in the 9th next season (08/09)
Elijah Pittman, Ricardo Johnson and Jeramiah Johnson all being out of Holmes will make them untouchable in the 9th.
-
Top 5 returning 10th region players
Thank you! I loved this post. Here was my list on the 08/09 page. These are just some of the players I have seen play. 1.Russ Middleton 2.Robbie Stenzel 3.Petey Albrecht 4.Brandon Rash 5.Robbert Hatton 6.Patrick Nerl 7.Keith Downing 8.Nick Hendrix 9.Cory Rogers 10.Ryan Hamm :thumb:
-
10th region 08/09
Kids are raising there level of play, its just he got held back two years and should be playing as a senior this upcoming year. It is no complaint by me a wonderful decision by him and his parents. But to go around flaunting that he is a freshman is a little agitating when he is not. He would be a good player next year as a senior. But the fact that he is a freshman makes him an amazing, over the top player when he becomes a senior. The same would go for 6 or 7 seniors i can name in the 10th region right now that are good.:thumb:
-
Top 5 returning 10th region players
Who is everyones top ten. I tried to start this on the 08/09 Tenth Region post but i had few replys. Give me some names 1-10.:thumb:
-
10th region 08/09
Lets just make it clear to everyone, that Robbie Stenzel is not a true freshman like these other players. Don't Compare him to Treg Setty, Neil Pawsat and Gilbert. Or for that matter Cory Rogers or Travis Pervis. :thumb:
-
10th region 08/09
1.Russ Middleton-Mason Co. 2.Robbie Stenzel-Clark Co. 3.Petey Albrecht-Campbell Co. 4.Brandon Rash-Montgomery Co. 5.Robert Hatton-Clark Co. 6.Patrick Nerl-Campbell Co. 7.Keith Downing-Mason Co. 8.Nick Hendrix- Montgomery Co. 9.Cory Rogers- Clark Co. 10. Ryan Hamm- Mason Co. Here are their schools! This is just a few of the players I have seen play. Have not seen Reiger or Gligoravic.:thumb:
-
10th region 08/09
Well here is my top 10 player in 08/09 1.Russ Middleton 2.Robbie Stenzel 3.Petey Albrecht 4.Brandon Rash 5.Robert Hatton 6.Patrick Nerl 7.Keith Downing 8.Nick Hendrix 9.Cory Rogers 10. Ryan Hamm
-
10th region 08/09
Yea but can we get a full out list 1-10. I wanna see what kinda talent I am missing in the 10th.