Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

inthesuite

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by inthesuite

  1. Who do you think the preseason top 10 players will be for next year? Can anyone develop a list and then I will post mine!
  2. Are both Rash and Hendrix out for just a week or so. Basketball season did just finish and the Indians made it to the Region Championship. When are they coming back to football workouts.
  3. I would definately have to go with Mason Co. in 2004. Lofton and the boys along with a young 8th grade Darius Miller. Lost in the State Finals to Warren Central.
  4. Congrats Royals you proved you were the best team in the state of Kentucky and that tough schedule payed off greatly in the end. Your coaching staff has alot to be thanked for. You were always a fun team to watch.:thumb:
  5. Hopson along with Darius both showed the ability to excel at D1 Colleges. I would personally love to see Hopson in a Kentucky uniform. Gillespie would get him with the right attitude and playing at a top level.
  6. Arrez has great basketball talent and could prosper at somewhere like Davidson, South Alabama, Western Kentucky, Drake and other small Division I Schools. His defense is amazing. But lacks a good 3 point and jump shot. But during the tournament I did not see a player all week that showed more class and character out on the floor than Mr. Henderson.:thumb:
  7. It was what I had been saying all year. Hopson does what he wants out there, not really any motivation it seems like. When he wanted to dunk on someone he did. UHA could have won this tournament if Hopson had wanted too, but hopefully he will sign with UK and show us all what he has got with Billy G. Congrats to Lex. Cath you all looked strong and are going to be hard to beat. Sanford was very impressive for most of the night.
  8. This could be a bit of a problem for them in the next round. All of their 6 had 3 or more fouls. I hope not though, they are definately a fun team to watch.
  9. As you can tell by my name! I will be there all week also!
  10. Who do you all think will be the pre season top 10 players next year?
  11. Let's not count Montgomery out of it next year either, maybe not the best, but let's not forget about them!
  12. Once again if Hopson wants to win this game, then UHA will win this game!
  13. I think Franklin will contend, but to say they will be the best is a little far.
  14. I'll throw a kid out there, how about Ty Combs from Montgomery County, big kid, 6'4 sterdy frame, look for him to maybe contend for this award.
  15. Congrats to Matt Thomas, great kid and athlete!
  16. Once again, another very comical statement in this thread.:lol: No disrespect to Ferguson he is a nice player but no where near Miller's level.:thumb:
  17. The Sweet Sixteen is definetely the best HS tourney, can't match it's atmosphere anywhere else.
  18. Congrats to FS, and also congrats to the Lady Indians on a fine season.
  19. I'm hoping this part was a typing error!:lol: Because it's quite comical.
  20. Once again, Congrats to Holmes, can't wait to see them play next week.
  21. I wouldn't get to over confident here, Hopson can keep up with anybody if he really wants too.
  22. I Thought the tourney was a huge success!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.