Everything posted by inthesuite
-
Who will win the State Tournament?
I gotta take the Royals, but you never know under the lights of Rupp!
-
UHA 90 Christian Co 86 ( 2nd region final)
Congrats to UHA, excited to see Hopson and Edmondson play next week in the opening game.
-
Hazard (14th) vs. South Laurel (13th)
I'll take Hazard by 10.
-
Holmes vs Bardstown
I'll take Holmes by 12.
-
Elliott Co. 53 East Carter 32
Congrats to Elliott on the region title.
-
Shelby Cty 49 Gallatin Cty 48
Congrats to Shelby County on the region title.
-
Paintsville 59 Johnson Central 44 ( 15th region final )
Congrats to Paintsville.
-
Mason Co vs Elliott Co (First Round of Sweet 16)
Mason by 20 plus, Once again, Miller will be to much.
-
LexCath vs UHA (First rd of Sweet 16)
This will be a great opening game, prolly on of the best opening tourney games in recent years, You've got Lex Cath who is on fire right now, against UHA and 2 studs in Hopson and Edmondson, this one will be a nail biter with I think Lex Cath pulling out the victory in the end by 6. See you all at Rupp!
-
Mason Co 82 Montgomery Co 61 ( 10th region final)
Congrats to the Royals on the region title, they were the better team tonight. Miller is just amazing, good luck to you all at Rupp I will be there rooting for the 10th region as usual, go and bring it home. But I would like to congratulate the Indians on a great season also, and to all the seniors good luck in what ever you go on to do after high school, I'm sure you all will do fine, keep your heads up, you got beat by one of the best teams in the state tonight. And once again congrats to the Royals
-
Paintsville vs. Jeffersontown (1st Round Sweet 16)
I'll take J-Town in this one by about 6.
-
2008 Montgomery County
I'd say they both either have or will be recieving some really nice letters very soon. They definately both look to have monster senior seasons no matter how many sports they are involved in. Even though I have never seen either one play football. Does anyone know anymore about these two?
-
South Laurel 59 Corbin 49
Congrats to South Laurel!
-
Montgomery Cty 77 Scott 56
Congrats to the Indians, good luck in the Region championship tommorrow night.
-
East Carter 46 Ashland 36
Congrats to East Carter.
-
Holmes 70 Dixie 42
Congrats to Holmes.
-
Lincoln Co. 51 West Jessamine 36
Congrats to Lincoln, see you all at Rupp!
-
East Carter vs. Elliot County (16th Region Championship)
Elliott in this one by 12, see you all at Rupp!
-
Cov. Holmes vs. Cov. Cath
I'll take Holmes in a close one.
-
Lexington Catholic 79 Bryan Station 63
Wow, congrats to Lex Cath on the region title.
-
Montgomery County vs. Henry Clay Predictions
The Indians in a thriller by 1.
-
Central Hardin 63 Adair County 58 - 5th Region Semis
Congrats to Central Hardin for knocking off the defending champs.
-
Bardstown 52 Elizabethtown 50 - 5th Region Semis
Congrats to Bardstown.
-
Hazard vs. Perry Co. Central--4th time
Hazard, see you at Rupp! they win by 12.
-
Perry County Central 41 Letcher County Central 36 -14th semis
Congrats to Perry County Central on the win.