Everything posted by inthesuite
-
Best Officials in your region/area?
Queen, Lyle, Walter and Chamberlain are all great officials. But you can not discredit Queen he has obviously proven himself. Every big game I attend he is an official, how can you say he is not a top official.:thumb:
-
Knott Central 118 Jenkins 43
Is Jenkins just this bad or is Knott Central just this good? Is this a rivalry of some sort like a payback punch in the face?
-
Elliott County at Greenup County Predictions 12/06
Elliot by 56!:thumb:
-
Montgomery County 78 Lafayette 53
Interesting I can not wait till the Dec. 16th match-up between Clark and Montgomery. I have already circled it on my calendar and its one of the few games I am able to attend. Crazy Rivalry!:thumb:
-
Hazard 56 Estill Co. 51 OT
At full strength Hazard wins this one by 30+. They are sure State Title Contenders.:thumb:
-
George Rogers Clark 73 North Laurel 50
GRC only up by one at the half seems quite suprising? The video highlights were great though I loved them. GRC must have really pulled away late in that game what turned the tide?
-
GRC vs Ryle predictions
I'll take GRC by 10+ in this one!:thumb:
-
Madison Central 76 Madison Southern 40
Who played well for Madison Central?
-
Holmes 67 Beechwood 48
Clearly my prediction!:thumb:
-
Montgomery County 78 Lafayette 53
I thought Hendrix or Rash would be the leading scorers how did Rash play? I caught the final score and thoughts on the radio but that was all.:thumb:
-
Manual 71 North Hardin 56
I bet Samsel was on fire from three land! Just my guess, he seems he would feel the point guard role perfect for Manual.:thumb:
-
Montgomery County 78 Lafayette 53
The radio broadcast for Montgomery said this game could have been Montgomery by 40 or more! All their key players sat in the 4th quarter!:thumb:
-
Beechwood at Holmes Predictions (12/3)
Holmes handles this one by 20!
-
Scott Co. vs Ballard
Scott County by 20+ in this one! Prove their dominance early and move on! Although Ballard should give them a scare!:thumb:
-
Madison Central vs Madison Southern
Southern could creep up and steal one, but I will take the Indians in this one!
-
Covcath AT Lexcath Predictions (12/2)
Thank you! There will definately be no answer for Vee out there. Covington Catholic can only hope to shoot lights out if they want too win this one!:thumb:
-
Mercer @ McCreary Central Predictions 12/2
McCreary Central by ten or more!
-
Montgomery Co. v/s Lafayette 12/2 Predictions
Montgomery County should pull out the victory in this one! They need to get a win to begin their stride through this tenacious schedule:thumb:!
-
Elliott Co 86 GRC 65 (Russell panorama)
Wow, this score really surprises me, but i'm sure if these two played during the season it would be alot closer with GRC pulling out the win. But I do think Elliot is a very solid team.
-
Best Coaching Positions in the Commonwealth?
Mines got to be Montgomery County, pretty good talent, 20 minutes from Lexington, top of the line facilities including the new gym, Montgomery County has to be in the top 10.
-
2009 Yearbook
Thank you Goldie!:ylsuper:
-
2009 Yearbook
Can anyone post the top 10 players in the tenth, thank you.
-
Montgomery Co 2008/2009
Rash and Hendrix will have to guard the two best players on every team, every night. I'd say they are also going to be #1 and #2 options scoring as well. Crisp I think....will more than likely be the third. Montgomery is really going to have to rely on these players!
-
GRC/ Tates Creek Predictions
Tates Creek 28-14
-
Montgomery Co./Woodford Co. Predictions
As much as I would love to see MC win this game..I don't think they will, Woodford 28-14.