Everything posted by inthesuite
-
Lincoln County v West Jessamine (12th Region Finals)
I'll think we'll be seeing the red and blue back in Rupp! Lincoln by 12.
-
Corbin vs. South Laurel 13th Region Finals
I'll take Corbin by 8.
-
Corbin 84 Knox Central 73
Congrats to Corbin on the win.
-
Lincoln County 62 Pulaski County 47
Congrats to Lincoln County.
-
Hazard 45 Estill County 29
Congrats to Hazard, I think we will be seeing them in Rupp!
-
Montgomery County 66 Mason County 58
Congrats to the Lady Indians, and another trip to Diddle!
-
Apollo 53 Muhlenberg North 52
Congrats to Apollo.
-
Jeffersontown 57 Ballard 55
Congrats to J-Town.
-
Bryan Station 67 Dunbar 60 - 11th Region Semis
Congrats to Station.
-
LexCath vs. Bryan Station - 11th Region Championship
I'll take Station by 3, this will be a classic.
-
LexCath 80 Scott County 54 - 11th region semis!
Congrats to Lex Cath, this final will be a classic!
-
St. Henry vs Cov Cath
I'll take Cov Cath in this one.
-
Perry Central 51 Breathitt Co. 35
Congrats to Perry Central.
-
10th Region Pre-Season Rankings
Infront, GRC lost alot of their big guns to graduation. And also, MC took GRC to the woodshed twice in summer baseball last summer. GRC was great last year, but it's a new year, I would put Montgomery in front of them,:thumb:. Just my opinion.
-
North Oldham 70 Walton Verona 61
Congrats to North Oldham.
-
Corbin vs. Knox Central
I'll take Corbin by 12.
-
Pre-season 10th Region Baseball
I would not over look Montgomery this year, they have a solid core coming back from last years team that upset 10th region power Bourbon County in the first round of 40th district, also remember the name Cody Curtis, the kid could do big things on the diamond this year for the Indians.
-
10th Region Pre-Season Rankings
Montgomery at 5, I would put them at 2 or 3.
-
Gallatin Co. 63 Anderson County 56
Congrats to Gallatin on the win.
-
10th Region Tourney Host
Once again, another shot at Montgomery County from the "Sugardaddy" it is really getting quite old. Like I have stated before, the region is at Montgomery County, and it's going to stay that way until this years winner is determined, so just please quit the crying and complaining and throwing little smart comments about Montgomery County out all the time, it is just stupid for you to even think something to this extent. We all know you want Mason to win, you don't have to keep taking these shots at Montgomery to prove it to everyone.:thumb:
-
Lynn Camp 70 Bell Co 68
Congrats to Lynn Camp on the victory.
-
Clark Stepp a Wildcat?
As far as Stepp being compared to Lofton, that is a complete joke, not even close to Loftons league. And I totally agree about no players from the 14th or 15th being able to play in the SEC, quite comical to me.:lol:
-
Dixie 46 Conner 41
Congrats to Dixie Heights on the win.
-
Holmes v Dixie Heights (9th region semi's)
Holmes by 20, their athleticism is too much for Dixie Heights in the end.
-
Rose Hill vs Elliott Co. predictions
This one should be a classic, but in the end I think Rose Hill prevails with Euton and Jackson both having huge games.