Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corbin vs. South Laurel 13th Region Finals

Featured Replies

Here ya go guys ... have fun.

I'm picking Corbin by 11.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez ... here we go again! Second year in a row these two teams have played one another four times. Corbin is going into this game 1-6 against South. Since, 1998, I believe Corbin is 6-11 against the Cards. Since, 2005, Corbin has only beat 'em once. South has had some great times during this stretch. Tomorrow should be another good one.

Corbin by a lot, I hope....

LOVETHOSEHOUNDS, I wish I had your optimism. I hope you're prediction is right ... I would love to see Corbin just have the game of their life tomorrow night. Two amazing nights, a third one would be great. It would be great to see South dethroned.

Corbin 72

South 65

1 or 100, I really don't care as long as the Hounds send the Cardinals home for 2008.....

  • Author
1 or 100, I really don't care as long as the Hounds send the Cardinals home for 2008.....

 

Showing no love for South, huh? :D

I think Corbin will win this one by about 8. Hopefully this year it will be 5 on 5 instead of 5 on 6 :)

  • Author

Here we go again ... 5 on 6 or whatever ... get over it and focus on tomorrow's game.

You can't even have a serious thread without something like that being brought up.

I ain't gonna love 'em, Les. When you're team's out, pull for the team closer to you, the one you have less animosity for or the underdog. SL has had their day for the last few years, time for another top.....Dawg?:D

 

(Besides, South could probably use the football practice, too!)

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.