Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corbin vs. South Laurel 13th Region Finals

Featured Replies

Corbin has never won the region except when 12th region officials have been calling. The year Hicks won 12th, the two that Deaton won 12th, and the one that Pietrowski won 12th. South wins the game.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being a former player for Coach Wright when he was in Northern Kentucky, I look forward to seeing him at the Sweet 16 this year and I will be cheering for the Cardinals. South by 12. :thumb:

Is there radio coverage of this game. I know that during the tournament over Christmas I watched a game over the internet. Is any of that happening for the regional tourny?

Corbin 70

SL 62

 

Josh Crawford finally breaks out and has the game we have been waiting for.

You can watch it live on wazoosports.com

Corbin 70

SL 62

 

Josh Crawford finally breaks out and has the game we have been waiting for.

 

Since the district you have seen flashes of what Crawford can do, I think you are right, tonight he breaks out and leads the Hounds to an impressive win, by amargin of 8-10 but the score will be closer than the game as Corbin will dominate from the tip.

Is there radio coverage of this game. I know that during the tournament over Christmas I watched a game over the internet. Is any of that happening for the regional tourny?

 

The game can be seen on Wazoosports.com and can be heard on FM 107.3, 102.7, 104.3 & probably 103.9.

Corbin by 11 six of these being made in free throws down the stretch.:fight:

Coach Wright has done a great job with this team but I look for the Hounds to win this one. Corbin 70 South 65 should be a good one.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.