Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corbin vs. South Laurel 13th Region Finals

Featured Replies

Corbin wins and gets the monkey(or should I say cardinal) off of their back. I think the Hounds win last night will give them more motivation and momentum. They will be tired but fiesty!

  • Replies 54
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Showing no love for South, huh? :D

 

I don't think any one has any love for South's.

 

I do think Corbin, will win. I don't think either of these two teams are good enough to defeat the other team three time in a role. Corbin's has a bitter taste, over the district loss and the big loss at home.

 

I do think Corbin's has been the most consistent of the two teams all year. South, has been a very inconsistent team for the most part of the year. Their like a box of cracker jacks, you just don't know, what the prize is until you get to the bottom. We shall see what that prize is tonight. :banana:

The two best coaching staffs in the 13th. I'm going with South in a close one.

If it comes down to coaching I would go with South. Roscoe does not get enough credit. I think it will come down to how Cashen plays and how Corbin takes care of the ball. If Cashen does enough of the little things Corbin wins. The kid is a winner and will lead Corbin to this win.

Man I never thought I would see someone named DADDY CAT from LC to boot pull for the Hounds:scared: you must really not like South.:eek:

 

Well, it seemed to me that quite of the few Hound faithful supported us (from a distance) a little in football and the ones I have talked to this year pulled for us in basketball, so time to repay a little of that.

 

Y'all can have those other..... folks.......:walk:

Well, it seemed to me that quite of the few Hound faithful supported us (from a distance) a little in football and the ones I have talked to this year pulled for us in basketball, so time to repay a little of that.

 

Y'all can have those other..... folks.......:walk:

 

OK, I see where you are coming from.:thumb: I don't consider myself one of the "Yall" for South but I sure respect both programs playing tonight, should be a great atmosphere and game.

Well, it seemed to me that quite of the few Hound faithful supported us (from a distance) a little in football and the ones I have talked to this year pulled for us in basketball, so time to repay a little of that.

 

Y'all can have those other..... folks.......:walk:

 

I don't know maybe it's cause im into college sports now im not sure but lately I have noticed I pull for teams that beat Western to win. It says something when the team you got beat by ends up doing really good I'd rather get beat by a winner than by someone who is gonna lose right afterwards.

I can see both sides of that argument Toppers, but sometimes you just don't like certain programs (and they don't like your's). I never pull for UT, IU or FL, even if we beat them, much less if we lose to them. On top of all that, I don't want to get beat at all (winner or loser)!!!!:D

Corbin and South will give everyone and exciting game tonight. The gym should be packed and the atmosphere should be one to remember. Good Luck to both teams and hopefully this game will be as exciting as the last district championship.

Corbin Redhounds 61-56.

If it comes down to coaching I would go with South. Roscoe does not get enough credit. I think it will come down to how Cashen plays and how Corbin takes care of the ball. If Cashen does enough of the little things Corbin wins. The kid is a winner and will lead Corbin to this win.

 

I agree dogman about Roscoe, if I am not mistaken he has somewhere around 475 wins a little more or little less, to have that setting on the bench as one of the assistants is a great thing for Coach Wright.

Corbin by 6

Really I think it matters which teams show up in this game. Corbin beat SL by 21 earlier in the season at SL then turned around and lost by 26 at home to SL. In districts SL pulled out a 3 point win.

 

I'd love to se Corbin win but SL somehow always seems to pull it out in the big ones the past few years in region.

 

Gotta go with the Cards by 3-5 winning on late free throws but I'll be rooting for the Hounds.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.