Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

toppers23

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by toppers23

  1. St. John is getting good exposure now I saw his scout grade on ESPN and was very impressed. He was graded an 89 . Grading scale... 80-89: High Major Prospect Player has the potential to start or significantly contribute as a freshman for most top national Division I programs. http://insider.espn.go.com/ncb/recruiting/tracker/player?recruitId=76138&season=2010&action=login&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fncb%2frecruiting%2ftracker%2fplayer%3frecruitId%3d76138%26season%3d2010
  2. It might be because freshman, jv and varsity are all playing tonight...
  3. South had a good run good job boys I love you all .
  4. I don't know why everyone keeps saying Hazard has size there they will win. I'm sorry to tell you all with the way South presses I can't see size affecting South much. No one excepted South to get this far they did so it's not suprising South is not the favorite in this game either.
  5. Matthew St.john could be added to the "others" list he is growing bigger everyday and with a Coach like Steve Wright his potential is unreal.
  6. SL : St.John, Bortnem , Jones, Watkins , and Smith
  7. If he's fast WKU might look at him. We lose our starting PG this year so if he can get up and down the floor WKU might be interested.
  8. I think a lot of people don't take into account that teams play different in the post season South always has 4 years straight region champs no one has toched South Laurel in the post season until the second game of the sweet sixteen thats why I think South laurel should be ranked higher they come in focused and ready to go this month is all business for South.
  9. Im not too sure about this but if i know the South coaching staff like I think I do coach Wright has people getting tapes for the Hazard scouting report all over the state. Like it's been stated before South laurel has a powerhouse coaching staff that will make sure it knows everything Hazard is going to do before they do it.
  10. LOL South Laurel gets no love but hey coach Steve Wright I'm sure will relay that back to the guys and it will get them even more ready.
  11. Hazard was "decent" last year when south played them at Hazard and on senior night I can't remember how many they lost but I'm pretty sure the best kid on the team graduated. Plus Whitaker is good but he also has been around this South bunch a lot Bortnem will be on him like white on rice .
  12. LOL that has too be the most outlandish thing I think I've heard South in a close one South by 10.
  13. Coach Hammonds, Coach Brad Sizemore , Coach John Green
  14. South by a lot more than anyone thinks. South has been to state 4 times in a row these boys know what it's like playing in front of the big crowds and will have no problem with that.
  15. Get over it Lynn Camp lost in the semi finals the fight is over stop campersfan.
  16. South Laurel will not be denied in big games like this.
  17. I don't know maybe it's cause im into college sports now im not sure but lately I have noticed I pull for teams that beat Western to win. It says something when the team you got beat by ends up doing really good I'd rather get beat by a winner than by someone who is gonna lose right afterwards.
  18. If you wanna bring that up lets talk about time keeping that same tourney. Seems as if Corbin in their final two games had extra time added to the clock first game it worked and Madison Johnson hits a 3 second game south pulls it out and holds on to win.
  19. 51-30 with about 4:20 left in the 3rd.
  20. 27-11 with about 5 to go in the 2nd

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.