Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

North Laurel @ South Laurel 12-12 Predictions

Who wins, North or South 6 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins, North or South

    • South Laurel wins
      83%
      5
    • North Laurel wins
      16%
      1

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This should be a dandy on Friday. North beat South once last year, then lost to them the 2nd go round. It was the first time in a few years that the Jaguars had beaten the Cardinals.

I look for this one to be an all out war. South came back in the Hoopin It Up and dismantled the Jags. I am not sure North got over that loss all season long. I agree St. John's is the key to South Laurel. If the Jags can find a way to limit his touches and keep him off the boards they have a shot. It would be nice if they could also get a foul or two early so that they would have to defend him for as many minutes. I am sure South will face guard Seidel all over the court and rotate fresh players on him defensively. Not sure anyone in the region can stop him one on one once he catches the ball.

  • Author
I look for this one to be an all out war. South came back in the Hoopin It Up and dismantled the Jags. I am not sure North got over that loss all season long. I agree St. John's is the key to South Laurel. If the Jags can find a way to limit his touches and keep him off the boards they have a shot. It would be nice if they could also get a foul or two early so that they would have to defend him for as many minutes. I am sure South will face guard Seidel all over the court and rotate fresh players on him defensively. Not sure anyone in the region can stop him one on one once he catches the ball.

 

I agree. Shears has really stepped up his game, .. not just shooting, but he was inside battling for rebounds last night. I think his success in football this past season gave him more confidence and he is much more agressive. South still has plenty of weapons with Dean, Gilbert, Watkins and St John just to name a few. This should be a great game.

South by 3, should be a great game with a large crowd from both sides.

  • Author

I can't figure why this game is slated for an 815pm start time.

It might be because freshman, jv and varsity are all playing tonight...

North by five.

South by 12.

SL by 10

South by 12:thumb:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.