Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hazard 50 South Laurel 47

Featured Replies

  • Replies 52
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

S. Laurel got off to a slow start. 2-12 to start the game. Made it interesting after that.

Congrats to Hazard! This game was a lot closer than I thought it was going to be but it's tournament time, survive and advance.

Hazard was lucky to win this game. They will have to finish teams off when they have a chance early if they want to advance in their next game whether it be against Lincoln Co or Shelby.

 

Either way, Hazard is my favorite to be playing Saturday morning.

I was hoping that this would not be close, but a win is a win. Congrats, Bulldogs!

South had a good run good job boys I love you all .

Congrats to the Bulldogs. Good luck tomorrow. :thumb:

Go Hazard! Hope to see you still in there on Saturday.

I was hoping that this would not be close, but a win is a win. Congrats, Bulldogs!

 

It was a lott closer than South's win over Lynn Camp in the regions.

Would you REALLY have expected LC to really be in SL's way? Do you think that we thought we were really going to represent the 13th Region in Rupp?

 

We were happy with wins over Bell and Pineville!

 

Are you REALLY trying to rub in a LC basketball loss?

Really? Is that what you just did?

(We're kind of used to that over the last 70 years.) That is something I expect more out of Parsons than you.

It's like rubbing in war losses to France!

:laugh:

 

Hazard's a LOT better team, Les. No way is there a comparison, in this or any other universe.

 

But, as the SL faithful reminded us over and over in our regional qtr. finals loss----"Season's Over-Season's Over-Season's Over!"

 

I hate it for you, Les, because you are a big supporter of the Cards

:thumb:, but it is just nice to see the ones that where so happy to see us gone get gone Themselves!

 

Spring Football practice is here for the Tri-County Teams!!!!!

Great job Hazard keep rolling!

Would you REALLY have expected LC to really be in SL's way? Do you think that we thought we were really going to represent the 13th Region in Rupp?

 

We were happy with wins over Bell and Pineville!

 

Are you REALLY trying to rub in a LC basketball loss?

Really? Is that what you just did?

(We're kind of used to that over the last 70 years.) That is something I expect more out of Parsons than you.

It's like rubbing in war losses to France!

:laugh:

 

Hazard's a LOT better team, Les. No way is there a comparison, in this or any other universe.

 

But, as the SL faithful reminded us over and over in our regional qtr. finals loss----"Season's Over-Season's Over-Season's Over!"

 

I hate it for you, Les, because you are a big supporter of the Cards

:thumb:, but it is just nice to see the ones that where so happy to see us gone get gone Themselves!

 

Spring Football practice is here for the Tri-County Teams!!!!!

 

Nope, I'm a big supporter of our local teams. Just ask coach Pennington and coach Mitchell.

Just don't understand why local people don't support local teams.

As for saying Hazard is a lot better ... Umm, don't think so.

Three points doesn't show me they were a lot better.

Hazard is a very solid team and should be playing on Saturday.

 

As for Lynn Camp not playing at Rupp? If you don't believe, it won't happen. Unlike you, the boys wearing orange and black believed and were only two games away. It's a shame you didn't feel the same way.

Coach P and the boys will be back next season and should make another run at post-season play.

Good Job Hazard reprensent the 14th well.

Better than LC, Les. I meant Hazard was better than LC this season.

I also meant you supported the SL team in today's game.

 

I see you at many, many LC football games. I read what you write and know you support the local schools all season.

 

A lot of the tri-county teams have bad blood for this reason or that. That is why the support does not exist like you think it should. Generations of problems.

 

Oh, I thought with the right breaks it could happen. We (LC) made the State semis in football in '03 with 21 kids, so I know that heart will help you suceed. Numbers and skill caught us.

 

I believe anything can happen, BUT:

 

I felt like that we would have to expend way too much energy on one game in the basketball region this year to have much left for the title, if it was going to happen. One or two players more needed on the LC team away from being that team. They were solid, but the numbers caught us. (0-for-everything to start the game hurt to.) It was a good season, but the murderer's row they faced for the region was brutal. Slim error margin to make it. Sl/Corbin/KC was a tall order.

I know, Georgia made their run, but that does not happen very often.

Better than LC, Les. I meant Hazard was better than LC this season.

I also meant you supported the SL team in today's game.

 

I see you at many, many LC football games. I read what you write and know you support the local schools all season.

 

A lot of the tri-county teams have bad blood for this reason or that. That is why the support does not exist like you think it should. Generations of problems.

 

Oh, I thought with the right breaks it could happen. We (LC) made the State semis in football in '03 with 21 kids, so I know that heart will help you suceed. Numbers and skill caught us.

 

I believe anything can happen, BUT:

 

I felt like that we would have to expend way too much energy on one game in the basketball region this year to have much left for the title, if it was going to happen. One or two players more needed on the LC team away from being that team. They were solid, but the numbers caught us. (0-for-everything to start the game hurt to.) It was a good season, but the murderer's row they faced for the region was brutal. Slim error margin to make it. Sl/Corbin/KC was a tall order.

I know, Georgia made their run, but that does not happen very often.

 

Well said.:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.