Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. Henry vs Cov Cath

Who will win this game 113 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win this game

    • St. Henry
      27%
      31
    • Cov Cath
      72%
      82

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins. I know the game is Monday but who do you think will win.

 

Cov Cath- 78

St. Henry - 62

  • Replies 68
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who wins. I know the game is Monday but who do you think will win.

 

Cov Cath- 78

St. Henry - 62

 

1. Regionals at Conner

2. against a team from the 33rd who they SHOULD be able to handle no problem

3. and a team that they already beat this year

4. With a coach who ALWAYS has his team prepared around this time of year

5. en route to the finals against district rival Holmes

 

Sounds way, way, way, way, way too familiar. Hopefully Coach L reminds the boys against the 05 squad with Votel.....

Don't see St henry making a game of this. Across the board, St Henry just doesn't match up well with CCH and they have nobody who can contain MAile down low.

 

CCH by 15-20.

I think it will be close. St. Henry will be the Villa team in this one against the Colonels. Both sides have good coaching and players. St. Henry is the underdog in this one but remember the game is Monday and give Coach Faust 4 extra days to prepare his team and the Cru may surprise everyone.

Don't see St henry making a game of this. Across the board, St Henry just doesn't match up well with CCH and they have nobody who can contain MAile down low.

 

CCH by 15-20.

 

Didn't you pick Highlands to beat CovCath?

 

St. Henry has won 13 out of 15 games. I don't care who you are playing, that's an impressive run. The Crusaders will play much better than they did against Villa. I expect this to be a close game.

Didn't you pick Highlands to beat CovCath?

 

St. Henry has won 13 out of 15 games. I don't care who you are playing, that's an impressive run. The Crusaders will play much better than they did against Villa. I expect this to be a close game.

 

Yes I did pick Highlands to beat Covcath, but at the same time said it would be a war. CCH won. I don't understand what that has to do with this thread??

 

If anything, I was crediting CCH in this game. They played very well against Highlands and looked good. St Henry came out flat and almost got beat by Villa. Not that it has to do with this game, just going on how both teams are playing RIGHT NOW, and IMO CCH is clearly playing better basketball.

 

In the first match up between these two, (yes I know it was the second game of the year), CCH won by 23. I just don't see St Henry matching up well this time around either, which is why I made my prediction CCH by 15-20.

Yes I did pick Highlands to beat Covcath, but at the same time said it would be a war. CCH won. I don't understand what that has to do with this thread??

 

If anything, I was crediting CCH in this game. They played very well against Highlands and looked good. St Henry came out flat and almost got beat by Villa. Not that it has to do with this game, just going on how both teams are playing RIGHT NOW, and IMO CCH is clearly playing better basketball.

 

In the first match up between these two, (yes I know it was the second game of the year), CCH won by 23. I just don't see St Henry matching up well this time around either, which is why I made my prediction CCH by 15-20.

 

Just pointing out your prognostication on the winner of the CovCath/Highlands game was wrong, and I think you are selling St. Henry short in this one. Anything can happen in the 9th Region and often does.

Just pointing out your prognostication on the winner of the CovCath/Highlands game was wrong, and I think you are selling St. Henry short in this one. Anything can happen in the 9th Region and often does.

 

Which has nothing to do with his point about matchup problems. We all are wrong from time to time on here. Does that mean we dont get the right to post on a future game?

 

I think if CCH is smart they will pound it down low against ST. Henry and pressure their guards outfront. I would use Maile, Noll and Schmerge on the blocks as much as I could and just pound it in. Dedden is really the only kid on St. Henry who can matchup and he is more in the lines of a Luke Maile type body. If they collapse then Bondick/Roll and Shover rain 3's on them.

 

St. Henry will have to handle the pressure and be shooting over 50% from the field to keep this close.

I think if CCH is smart they will pound it down low against ST. Henry and pressure their guards outfront. I would use Maile, Noll and Schmerge on the blocks as much as I could and just pound it in.

Agreed, but that won't happen.

:madman:

 

This game will be closer than needed but in the end CovCath will come out with a victory by 8.

Which has nothing to do with his point about matchup problems. We all are wrong from time to time on here. Does that mean we dont get the right to post on a future game?

 

I think if CCH is smart they will pound it down low against ST. Henry and pressure their guards outfront. I would use Maile, Noll and Schmerge on the blocks as much as I could and just pound it in. Dedden is really the only kid on St. Henry who can matchup and he is more in the lines of a Luke Maile type body. If they collapse then Bondick/Roll and Shover rain 3's on them.

 

St. Henry will have to handle the pressure and be shooting over 50% from the field to keep this close.

 

Fair enough. I just don't think this matchup is as bleak for St. Henry as some seem to think.

I think it will be close. St. Henry will be the Villa team in this one against the Colonels. Both sides have good coaching and players. St. Henry is the underdog in this one but remember the game is Monday and give Coach Faust 4 extra days to prepare his team and the Cru may surprise everyone.

 

Like he had against Villa? Come on, not like these two haven't played each other before.

Which has nothing to do with his point about matchup problems. We all are wrong from time to time on here. Does that mean we dont get the right to post on a future game?

 

I think if CCH is smart they will pound it down low against ST. Henry and pressure their guards outfront. I would use Maile, Noll and Schmerge on the blocks as much as I could and just pound it in. Dedden is really the only kid on St. Henry who can matchup and he is more in the lines of a Luke Maile type body. If they collapse then Bondick/Roll and Shover rain 3's on them.

 

St. Henry will have to handle the pressure and be shooting over 50% from the field to keep this close.

 

Took the words right out of my mouth. Well said.

Cov. Cath. by 14.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.