Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bryan Station 67 Dunbar 60 - 11th Region Semis

Featured Replies

Final. Dunbar played well throughout after trailing 8-0 early. Station hit their free throws down the stretch. Too many empty trips late for Dunbar. Hudson played a great game for Dunbar, especially the 4th quarter - He scored their last 10 points.

 

Bryan Station goes to 30-2 on the season, which is amazing considering their schedule and their region! Congrats Bryan Station!

Congrats to Bryan Station. I predicted a 10 point win, so I guess I wasn't too far off.

 

Now go in to the finals and bring the 11th region title home! I look forward to hopefully seeing you at Rupp.

Great game. I was really impressed by Dunbar, but Mack and Station were just a bit to much to handle.

Dunbar gave a valiant effort, but they could not match up with the strength of Mack and Combs.

 

First time I have seen Station play this year. I was really impressed with Combs and how athletic he is for his size. Someone told me he is a running back. I feel sorry for the opponents that tried to tackle him.

 

He may be the next " BUS".

Congrat's to Station!:thumb:

Dunbar gave a valiant effort, but they could not match up with the strength of Mack and Combs.

 

First time I have seen Station play this year. I was really impressed with Combs and how athletic he is for his size. Someone told me he is a running back. I feel sorry for the opponents that tried to tackle him.

 

He may be the next " BUS".

Terrell Combs is an impressive athlete. UK should have sat on his doorstep for his services. He is not a refined football player, but he has such a big upside.

 

I think he will outgrow the running back position. I see him at defensive tackle in Gopherland.

Anybody know the jersey #'s for Dunbar? I didn't really know who everybody was out there. Also coach said he started 4 underclassmen. I was wondering who the seniors on Dunbar are.

Good effort by Coach Redd and the Dawgs. Good luck to Coach Ligon and Coach Harris and the Defenders.

Anybody know the jersey #'s for Dunbar? I didn't really know who everybody was out there. Also coach said he started 4 underclassmen. I was wondering who the seniors on Dunbar are.

Webb and Johnson are seniors. I think they have three others that are seniors.

Dunbar will have most of their core back next year, and be strong. Many of the other teams in the 11th will be reloading. Franklin County also has everyone back.

Scott County with Phares and Guyn back will also be in the mix next year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.