Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Montgomery County vs. Henry Clay Predictions

Featured Replies

This should be a good ball game. I'm going with Montgomery County in this one. What's everyone else think?

 

With Catholic being out of the tournament, as well as the state winner and runner-up from last year, I think a team like Montgomery County could win it all this year.

I think Henry Clay by 8-10 points. They are pretty big and talented. Also seem to be on a hot streak beating #1 and #2 in back to back nights.

 

But then again, these are teenagers so who can really know?

  • Author

Montgomery County has been on a pretty big hot streak as well. Should be a good match-up between both teams. Montgomery County has a few 6' girls, and they are talented, so sounds like they match up well.

This should be a good game MC beat them by 10 in the regular season but throw all that out the window its MARCH. This should be a great first round game for high school basketball. Best of luck to MC represent the 10th well.

This was the break the Lady Indians needed. They didn't have anyone who could match up with Novosel, but they match up pretty good with Henry Clay. Their experience of going to Diddle each of the past three years will pay off in this game. I'll take the Tribe by 7.

I'll take the Indians. Obviously, HC has put together two great games. The DREAM is over. The experience of being in the tournament will prove to have great value in this one.

Without a doubt, Henry Clay is one of the hottest, if not the hottest teams in the state right now. When Coach Cromwell sat Rucker for the first game of the district, I think it really fired her up and she's been playing great ever since. I'm also impressed with #22 for the Lady Devils. She played really well against Dunbar.

With that said, I think Mongtomery's experience of being at the state tournament the past 3 years will really come in handy against Henry Clay. The lights of E.A. Diddle are a little brighter than most.

I'll take Montgomery Co. by 6.

Without a doubt, Henry Clay is one of the hottest, if not the hottest teams in the state right now. When Coach Cromwell sat Rucker for the first game of the district, I think it really fired her up and she's been playing great ever since. I'm also impressed with #22 for the Lady Devils. She played really well against Dunbar.

With that said, I think Mongtomery's experience of being at the state tournament the past 3 years will really come in handy against Henry Clay. The lights of E.A. Diddle are a little brighter than most.

I'll take Montgomery Co. by 6.

 

How much different than playing the #1 and #2 teams in the state at EKU's arena are they?

How much different than playing the #1 and #2 teams in the state at EKU's arena are they?

 

Trust me, it's different. There will be just a few more people in Diddle than were at EKU and the lights really are brighter in Diddle than EKU.

Montgomery Co. will win by 13, game will be close early with the experienced Indians having to much down the stretch.

Good game throughout...................LadyIndians go ahead late and win by 3.

Henry Clay 52-46.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.