• South Laurel
    • Hazard
    • Paintsville
    • Elliott County

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted Mason Co. simply because of the draw. I think Mason and Lex. Cath. are clearly the top two, both playing very well right now, with Mason having the much easier path to the finals. I'm looking forward to seeing Holmes play as well, their resume looks impressive.

The Holmes bulldogs are my pick, but after filling out my bracket I somehow had them matched up with Lincoln County in the championship which was a suprise even to me. I looked at every matchup differently and thats what I came up with.

Who did you have taking out Mason?

I voted Mason Co. simply because of the draw. I think Mason and Lex. Cath. are clearly the top two, both playing very well right now, with Mason having the much easier path to the finals. I'm looking forward to seeing Holmes play as well, their resume looks impressive.

Just taking a quick look at the bracket, hypothetically.... If Holmes is to outrun Bardstown, and then knock off Jtown or Paintsville...

And if UHA pulls the upset over LexCath, and doesn't falter against the Central/Owensboro winner.

And Mason rolls through the lower half of the bracket as they should.

It would be possible that we have the guy who is most likely the top defender in the state (Henderson) trying to shut down 2 of the top 25 players in America (Hopson, and then Miller) in a span of about ten hours... Wanna see how good of a defender he really is???