Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bill Keightly Laurel County Hoopfest

Featured Replies

3 of the top 25 teams in the nation will be in London at South Laurel starting Thursday night for the 1st Annual Bill Keightly Laurel County Hoopfest. Also, some of the top teams in Kentucky will be playing in this tournament.

 

Oak Hill Academy, Findlay Prep and Christ School are all ranked in the USA Today Super 25 Poll.

 

http://www.sentinel-echo.com/localsports/local_story_021101306.html

 

This ought to be a lot of fun. :thumb:

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a lot of great games. I'm anxious to see the Holmes/Largo game.

Should be a lot of great games. I'm anxious to see the Holmes/Largo game.

 

I'm anxious to see Provine, Miss. against Manual.

I think you can watch these games live over the web.

 

(Don't ask where, just pm me to avoid breaking BGP rules....)

Seems like a great set of games on slate for this one!

I think you can watch these games live over the web.

 

(Don't ask where, just pm me to avoid breaking BGP rules....)

 

I believe I saw that FOX 19 is showing the games live on TV, or at least the Holmes game and one more.:confused:

I believe I saw that FOX 19 is showing the games live on TV, or at least the Holmes game and one more.:confused:

 

Really? I hadn't heard that? Can you find a link and confirm?

Should be a lot of great games. I'm anxious to see the Holmes/Largo game.

 

Holmes should take care of Largo. Unless Largo got some transfers in, they lost their two best players from last year. Corbin gave them all they wanted up at Lexington Catholic.

Holmes should take care of Largo. Unless Largo got some transfers in, they lost their two best players from last year. Corbin gave them all they wanted up at Lexington Catholic.

 

They return two good players from last year's team in 6'4 Martin and 6'5 Thomas. Both are considered D1 prospects.

Do you think you can buy tickects there, or do you have to buy them ahead of time?

Do you think you can buy tickects there, or do you have to buy them ahead of time?

 

Tickets can be purchased at the gate.

  • Author
Do you think you can buy tickects there, or do you have to buy them ahead of time?

 

You can buy a pass for the entire Hoopfest or pay per day at the door. The girls games are Thursday night and boys games are Friday & Saturday. I think there are 9 games on Saturday and I think 4 on Friday.

  • Author

Nice article on the Hoopfest. Ladies night was Thursday (session #1). Lots of great games on tap for Friday and Saturday.

 

http://www.thetimestribune.com/sports/local_story_022115036.html?keyword=secondarystory

 

Here is the schedule for Friday & Saturday

Friday, Jan. 23

 

Session #2

 

Game #4 5:30 p.m. North Laurel vs. Marshall Co. (boys)

 

Game #5 7:00 p.m. Boone Co. vs. Louisville Ballard (boys)

 

Game #6 8:30 p.m. South Laurel vs. Lexington Catholic (boys)

 

Game #7 10:30 p.m. Christ School (NC) vs. New American (NY)

 

Saturday, Jan. 24

 

Session #3

 

Game #8 10:00 a.m. Perry Co. Central vs. McCreary Central (boys)

 

Game #9 11:30 a.m. Marshall Co. vs. North Oldham (boys)

 

Game #10 1:00 p.m. North Laurel vs. Henry Clay (boys)

 

Game #11 2:30 p.m. Covington Holmes vs. Largo (MD) (boys)

 

Session #4

Game #12 5:00 p.m. South Laurel vs. Warren Central (boys)

 

Game #13 6:30 p.m. Cincinnati Princeton (OH) vs. Christ School (NC) (boys)

 

Game #14 8:00 p.m. Louisville Manual vs. Jackson Provine (MS) (boys)

 

Game #15 9:30 p.m. Oak Hill Academy (VA) vs. New American (NY) (boys)

 

Game #16 11:00 p.m. Findlay (NV) vs. Westbury Christian (TX) (boys)

Edited by MountainThunder
spelling

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.