Everything posted by inthesuite
-
Holmes v Scott Predictions (1/31)
Holmes by 12.
-
Sweet 16 Draw
I can't wait to see how the draw turns out!
-
South Laurel 66 Corbin 58
Nice win for South Laurel.
-
How NKY schools brought the All "A" to KY
Pretty nice article.
-
Highlands @ Ryle Predictions (1/29)
Highlands by 10.
-
Holmes v Cooper Predictions (1/29)
LOL!! Wow this is really funny coming from an Elliot fan,:lol:, I'm just going to take it as a joke, but any ways on to the game, I say Holmes by 30.
-
AP Poll Jan. 27
Looks pretty good!
-
Cantrall Ratings 1-26
No, not saying that, but after all too, I don't think any Kentucky team is going to have to beat Myrtle Beach or any other out of state team to get to or win the boys state championship.
-
Jonathan Ferguson joins 3000 point club
Congrats to Jonathan Ferguson, that is an amazing achievement.:thumb:
-
Holmes 55 Ryle 41
Congrats to Holmes, they just keep rolling!
-
Pleasure Ridge Park 116 Portland Christian 21
Wow!:eek:
-
Bryan Station's Philon commits to U of L
Congrats on the signing, I hope he fares well.
-
Keyshawn Simpson (Madison Central) commits to WKU
Congrats to Keyshawn, I have seen this kid play a few times and he is a beast, best of luck to him.:thumb:
-
Should there be an AA State Tournament?
I totally agree with the bolded statement, but let's be serious now, every kid has the chance to play at Rupp in the back of their minds when something like that is a matter of weeks away!
-
Elliott County at Morgan County (1/26)
Elliot by 20.
-
Newport @ Campbell County 1/27 "canceled"
CC by 12.
-
Clark County's Rogers out for rest of regular season
Ok, thank you, hope he has a very speedy recovery and can help his team come tournament time.:thumb:
-
Clark County's Rogers out for rest of regular season
Is their any chance he will be back for the post season?
-
Cantrall Ratings 1-26
It wouldn't be considered alright, it would be right:rolleyes:. Holmes is the best team in the state according to their wins over ranked KY opponents and until they are beat, there really should be no argument about them being the best team in the state.:thumb:
-
A "True" Baseball State Tourney, AT LAST!
I like the 16 team format, but I really disagree with the region set up.
-
Should there be an AA State Tournament?
These tournaments at this time are 2-3 days at the max, a class tournament would be about a 2 week tournament probably consisting of 6-7 games depending on how many teams are in your class in your particular region and how far you get. I mean it's just my opinion, if I were an athlete I would not really care about winning a class tourney that is not going to even show as a championship to the KHSAA when the greatest show in hoops is right around the corner in March.
-
Should there be an AA State Tournament?
I'm sure a lot of bigger schools could care a less about winning their "class" tournament because they would be worried about the real thing in March. IMO it just would be kind of a waste of time to have 3 or 4 class tournaments in January.
-
Toughest District in the state?
Yes, I would agree on the 42nd, it is hands down the toughest district in the state.
-
Should there be an AA State Tournament?
Totally agree.:thumb:
-
Scott County @ Franklin County (1/27)
This should be a great game, it stays close until SC goes on one of their "killer runs" and wins by 14.