Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott County @ Franklin County (1/27)

Who wins? 53 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Franklin County
      30%
    • Scott County
      69%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Huge 11th region match-up. These two teams have become some what rivals. Predictions?

FC by 5 :thumb:

This should be a great game, it stays close until SC goes on one of their "killer runs" and wins by 14.

Having seen both play, I think Scott Co will turn Franklin over with pressure and this will be over a ten point game in favor of Scott.

Scott County by 7.

I know these two teams play every year but I wouldn't call it much of a rivalry game. I don't think the Scott County fans look at this game every year as a big one like Franklin County probably does.

 

Scott County by 15.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Scott County by 5.

I know these two teams play every year but I wouldn't call it much of a rivalry game. I don't think the Scott County fans look at this game every year as a big one like Franklin County probably does.

 

Scott County by 15.

That is because Scott Co understands that FC's program is the weak middle sister of the 11th.

FC by 6

I think this will be a very close game. I believe Franklin is one of the top 3 or 4 teams in the region. Itll be a good game IMO.

I have seen both schools play against Holmes, with what I have seen I will take Scott Co. by 15

Scott County by 16. Franklin County keeps it close for a while but the Cardinals are too much too handle!

I know these two teams play every year but I wouldn't call it much of a rivalry game. I don't think the Scott County fans look at this game every year as a big one like Franklin County probably does.

 

Scott County by 15.

 

Last year was the first time these two teams have played in the regular season in many years. It is not a yearly ritual, so I don't think FC or SC really consider it a rivalry.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.