Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott County @ Franklin County (1/27)

Who wins? 53 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Franklin County
      30%
    • Scott County
      69%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I just put in my vote on this game and it was only an 18-11 edge toward Scott Co. Either Franklin Co. fans are voting a lot or people have just gone absolutely crazy.

I just put in my vote on this game and it was only an 18-11 edge toward Scott Co. Either Franklin Co. fans are voting a lot or people have just gone absolutely crazy.

 

Franklin Co is a very good team. I still think SC wins by 10+, but if they overlook the Flyers, they'll get beat.

Franklin Co is a very good team. I still think SC wins by 10+, but if they overlook the Flyers, they'll get beat.

 

Yeah, on the road in the 11th region anyone can get beat on a given night, but I think Scott County got a good lessson on what happens when you overlook people in the Dunbar game.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

I just put in my vote on this game and it was only an 18-11 edge toward Scott Co. Either Franklin Co. fans are voting a lot or people have just gone absolutely crazy.
You know that it is just because people have gone crazy. Franklin County shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as Scott Co.

I just want to know if Billy Hicks is going to be fired when Scott County wins 100-0?

Scott Co. 73-59.

With the impending weather, who knows when this game might get played.

I just want to know if Billy Hicks is going to be fired when Scott County wins 100-0?

 

:lol:

This game isnt played every year but when it is played it is a bit of a rivalry. I remember games between Scott County and Franklin County where I thought Billy Hicks and Gary Moore were gonna kill each other, those games were pretty high octane to say the least. I also remember when FC put the hurt on SC a couple of times in the 90s before SC moved to the 11th and got the new state of the art, we have season ticket holders, Rick Jones is my hero, gym.

This game isnt played every year but when it is played it is a bit of a rivalry. I remember games between Scott County and Franklin County where I thought Billy Hicks and Gary Moore were gonna kill each other, those games were pretty high octane to say the least. I also remember when FC put the hurt on SC a couple of times in the 90s before SC moved to the 11th and got the new state of the art, we have season ticket holders, Rick Jones is my hero, gym.[/QUOTE]

 

:confused: Is the gym the reason Scott Co has a good basketball team?

No, I'm just being stupid but maybe the company that built the gym. No just being stupid.

Edited by nWo
Rule #13

No, I'm just being stupid but maybe the company that built the gym. No just being stupid.

 

:laugh:

Edited by nWo
Rule #14

No, I'm just being stupid but maybe the company that built the gym. No just being stupid.

 

Best thing you have said!:ylsuper:

Edited by nWo
Rule #14

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.