Corbin 75 Harlan County 47

Physical game tonight. Lots of bumping, banging, and diving on the floor. No major altercations but several warnings by the refs for players getting a little too rough. Harlan County has a very nice starting five but the bench lacks a little bit. That was the difference. Corbin jumped out to the big lead and the big 4 of Crawford, Johnson, Smith, and Wilson sat 90% of it. I liked the beating and banging in this game. It'll toughen both teams up for tourney time. I'd say these were without question the two most physical teams in the 13th. Harlan County will be fine, especially if Green and Simmons get hot. Caldwell didn't play too much either because of fouls or injuries but most nights he will give you a big night on the blocks. Corbin just seems to be a little too much for the region right now. The starting 5 is dominant and they don't miss a beat with the first 3 or 4 off the bench.

Physical game tonight. Lots of bumping, banging, and diving on the floor. No major altercations but several warnings by the refs for players getting a little too rough. Harlan County has a very nice starting five but the bench lacks a little bit. That was the difference. Corbin jumped out to the big lead and the big 4 of Crawford, Johnson, Smith, and Wilson sat 90% of it. I liked the beating and banging in this game. It'll toughen both teams up for tourney time. I'd say these were without question the two most physical teams in the 13th. Harlan County will be fine, especially if Green and Simmons get hot. Caldwell didn't play too much either because of fouls or injuries but most nights he will give you a big night on the blocks. Corbin just seems to be a little too much for the region right now. The starting 5 is dominant and they don't miss a beat with the first 3 or 4 off the bench.

Redhounds needed a good physical game and it's always nice when the bench gets playing time.

I just went to KHSAA and was doing some figuring. Since Corbin has been on this 14 game win streak after losing to Scott, they have been winning by 77-47 margin. Overall they are averagine 71 and some change while giving up 51 and some change.

Corbin is really hitting on all cylinders at this point in the season. I'd be surprised to see someone other than the Redhounds win the region.

Good luck to the Black Bears the rest of the season. They play very hard, but need a leader to emerge from the bunch! Hopefully, they can find that before March!

Corbin is on a walk in the park right now. They are also doing a good job of developing their young players in these games.

Corbin has a very fine ball club, but I will take the rest of the 13th come tournament if somebody wants Corbin? Sounds reasonable since Corbin is so good. Rims get tight come tourny time. Anybody up for this?

Why did Coach West have to take over the JV team from Coach McDaniel??
My theory on that is... with the addition of another assistant coach this year,Coach P was able to appoint 1 coach each to both the freshman and jv teams. Previously, one coach had to take care of both teams. This seems to have been a good move.

My theory on that is... with the addition of another assistant coach this year,Coach P was able to appoint 1 coach each to both the freshman and jv teams. Previously, one coach had to take care of both teams. This seems to have been a good move.

I just see five freshmen on the roster. Did they move some eighth graders up for the freshman team?