Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elliott County/Cedar Hill, TX (12-27) predictions

Longhorns or Lions 83 members have voted

  1. 1. Longhorns or Lions

    • Elliott County
      65%
      54
    • Cedar Hill, TX
      34%
      29

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This is what everyone has been looking forward to since the season started.

 

This game will be televised live online, all winners bracket games are shown online live.

 

This is a 1st round game of the Beach Ball Classic in South Carolina.

 

Info about Cedar Hills, TX is here

http://beachballclassic.com/Teams/BeachBallClassic/tabid/63/ctl/Detail/mid/427/xmid/775/xmfid/3/Default.aspx

 

Tournament bracket and to watch the game online, the link is here

http://beachballclassic.com/Schedule/BeachBallClassic/tabid/93/Default.aspx

  • Replies 59
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a great matchup. Hard to get a read on Cedal Hill, they started the season scoring in the 90's but have dropped steadily ever since. What is impressive is that they have four guys that each have been the leading scorer and they all put up good double digit numbers. Reminds me a lot of, well, Elliott Co :D

Elliott will win.

I will give my Prediction on Friday before I head to the Beach.:dancingpa:dancingpa

I will give my Prediction on Friday before I head to the Beach.:dancingpa:dancingpa
As long as there are no speedo photos with the prediction!:eek:

 

Hard to predict these games, you have no clue what you get when you face these teams, however, on the other hand, they don't have a clue about some average looking guys in warmups either until the ball is tossed in the air.:thumb:

As long as there are no speedo photos with the prediction!:eek:

 

Hard to predict these games, you have no clue what you get when you face these teams, however, on the other hand, they don't have a clue about some average looking guys in warmups either until the ball is tossed in the air.:thumb:

 

 

I promise no photos:D

I predict Myrtle Beach sunny & 72 degrees & Elliott County by 4 points. Catch a wave & your sitting on top of the world. Go Lions!!!

I have no idea about Cedar Hill and they have no idea about Elliott County

 

 

If they go by the Roster Cedar Hill will win big but it is a good thing they dont.

 

I like Elliott in a close one.:ylsuper:

Good luck to Elliott in Myrtle Beach--Represent KY well!!

 

For those of you more knowledgable than me on the national scene, who are the favorites in this tourney? I think St. Patricks and Arlington County Day are ranked in the USA Today top 25, and I know Boys & Girls have had some great teams over the years.

This should be a nice match up for EC.

 

Cedar Hill doesn't look to be overly big from their roster but most of the teams I've seen from Texas have been very physical. Will be interesting to see how EC handles a physical style of play.

 

I'm going to go with Cedar Hill by 5, pulling away with free throws late in the game.

I have no idea who will win this game...but I sure hope that Elliott Co does. Live the dream players and fans and enjoy the ride.:thumb:

Good luck to Elliott County in this game, and the tournament. May everyone have a safe trip. :thumb:

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Elliott is going to have some problems at this tournament. This is a tough tournament year in and year out. They're always bringing in some of America's top notch teams. So I'm going to say Elliott loses 94 to 70. But I wish them well and hope they represent the state well.

I have no idea who will win this game...but I sure hope that Elliott Co does. Live the dream players and fans and enjoy the ride.:thumb:

 

Same way I see it :thumb:

 

I know nothing about Cedar Hill, TX so I won't make a prediction. I hope Elliot wins this game and every game they play in Myrtle Beach.

 

Good luck to the Lions. Make our state proud :thumb:

Same way I see it :thumb:

 

I know nothing about Cedar Hill, TX so I won't make a prediction. I hope Elliot wins this game and every game they play in Myrtle Beach.

 

Good luck to the Lions. Make our state proud :thumb:

 

Thanks Dude we appreciate the support!!:ylsuper:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.