Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Clark County 69 Montgomery County 58

Featured Replies

  • Replies 48
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good win for the Cards. I believe this wraps up the #1 seed for them.

Good win for the Cards. I believe this wraps up the #1 seed for them.

 

Yes it does. Just got in from the game. Very physical game Rogers had to sit most of the first half because of foul trouble. Rogers and Rash both ended up fouling out.

 

Good win for the Cards without PG Ryan Williams.

Hopefully mcraycraft can give us some stats.

Nice win Clark Co :thumb:

Did tell 2 stats on the TV tonight. Hatton had 19, Zollo 11.

No surprise here,The big dogs of the 10th took care of buisness.Congrats Cards.

Good win for the Cards on the road.:thumb:

Just got in from the game it was a good one and a very physical with the refs letting both teams play basketball! I knew it would be like this and not having Ryan didnt hurt us all that bad . Thought the guard play was well without starting PG Ryan Williams , and didn't have alot of turnovers! Very proud of the Cards and hope we can carry this success through the end of the season!

Scoring

 

Clark Co--Stenzel 23, Hatton 19, Zollo 11, Daniel 7, Rogers 5, Martin 2, Bailey 2==69

 

 

Montgomery Co--Robinson 21, Rash 20 , Curtis 8, Crisp 4 Hendrix 3, Hanship 2=58

 

Quarter Scores--Clark-12-14-18-25=69

Montgomery--9--12-18-19=58 :dancingpa

Scoring

 

Clark Co--Stenzel 23, Hatton 19, Zollo 11, Daniel 7, Rogers 5, Martin 2, Bailey 2==69

 

 

Montgomery Co--Robinson 21, Rash 20 , Curtis 8, Crisp 4 Hendrix 3, Hanship 2=58

 

Quarter Scores--Clark-12-14-18-25=69

Montgomery--9--12-18-19=58 :dancingpa

 

Thanks d-dawg. I am suprised they didn't give Stenzels score on the Fox 10:00 news. Hopefully there will be more on the 27 news.

Robinson and Rash held the Indians in the game with their scoring. One thing you can say about this MC team...is they never give up.

Good job Indians and coach Geiser.

Thanks d-dawg. I am suprised they didn't give Stenzels score on the Fox 10:00 news. Hopefully there will be more on the 27 news.

Robinson and Rash held the Indians in the game with their scoring. One thing you can say about this MC team...is they never give up.

Good job Indians and coach Geiser.

 

Has Rogers scoring went down some this year?Seems like what I have seen it has.

Thanks d-dawg. I am suprised they didn't give Stenzels score on the Fox 10:00 news. Hopefully there will be more on the 27 news.

Robinson and Rash held the Indians in the game with their scoring. One thing you can say about this MC team...is they never give up.

Good job Indians and coach Geiser.

 

I would say check 36 I believe it was game of the week so you would think they would give an in depth highlight!

Has Rogers scoring went down some this year?Seems like what I have seen it has.

 

Yes and No . At the beginning of the season he was having like 15-20 points a game. The last 4 games, he has not been himself.

  • Author

Final Stats

 

Clark County

Hatton 19 pts, 4 reb

Daniel 7 pts, 7 reb.

Bailey 2 pts, 2 reb

Stenzel 23 pts, 5 reb, 4 blks

Martin 2 pts.

Zollo 11 pts, 6 reb, 5 blks

Rogers 5 pts, 2 reb

 

FG% 39.6

3pt% 28.6

FT% 74.2

Rebounds 36

 

Montgomery County

 

Robinson 18 pts, 7 reb

Curtis 11 pts, 2 reb

Rash 20 pts, 12 reb, 3 blks

Hendrix 3 pts, 5 reb

Crisp 4 pts, 5 rebs, 2 blk

Manship 2 pts, 3 reb

Combs 1 reb

 

FG%36.5

3pt% 28.6

FT% 33.3

Rebounds 47

 

Clark County 12 14 18 25 69

Montgomery County 9 12 18 19 58

I would say check 36 I believe it was game of the week so you would think they would give an in depth highlight!

 

Thought that was ch 27 I put all those votes in for....:lol:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.