All "A" Classic

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Elliott certainly has to be the favorite to win this, but it will be in virtually uncharted waters for the 16th region; as I believe only one 16th region team has made it past the quarterfinals in the history of the All "A"?? That would have been the somewhat tainted team with OJ Mayo & Co. who lost in the finals.

This group at Elliott has been pretty highly touted coming into this tourney the last couple of years, but lost in the first round in 2007 and didn't even make Richmond last year. This year the Lions have been sailing in incharted waters all season, so I'd be stuned if they don't make a serious run--Good luck to them, and the other regional winners!!

I think Elliott is the favorite and hope they win, but Shelby Valley will be tough and Hazard might give Elliott a game as well, if these teams all make it to the state. I believe SV and Hazard are in different regions?

Hazard is 14th and Shelby Valley is 15th. 16th would meet 15th in the semis, and 14th in the finals.

Elliott certainly has to be the favorite to win this, but it will be in virtually uncharted waters for the 16th region; as I believe only one 16th region team has made it past the quarterfinals in the history of the All "A"?? That would have been the somewhat tainted team with OJ Mayo & Co. who lost in the finals.

This group at Elliott has been pretty highly touted coming into this tourney the last couple of years, but lost in the first round in 2007 and didn't even make Richmond last year. This year the Lions have been sailing in incharted waters all season, so I'd be stuned if they don't make a serious run--Good luck to them, and the other regional winners!!

And by "tainted" your mean..........????