All "A" Classic

Elliott will roll through the "All A". They might have a game or two that is fairly close but I just can't see anyone beating them. It's not like they will lose their focus and someone will catch them off guard that is what happened last year in the 16th region All A against Rose Hill and I can't imagine them letting that happen again.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that was hashed out to the point of nausea back then?? Is there really a need to revisit??

You brought it up, then say there is no need to revisit it. Either back up your statements with facts, not opinions, or back-peddle your way out of it. You don't get a free pass at a cheap shot by saying it's been talked about too much.

You brought it up, then say there is no need to revisit it. Either back up your statements with facts, not opinions, or back-peddle your way out of it. You don't get a free pass at a cheap shot by saying it's been talked about too much.

You know you're right, tainted was a bad choice of words!! It was a nice, once in a lifetime story of a bunch of kids who grew up in a small community playing together for years, and then having a chance as middle schoolers to represent their local high school in both the All "A" and big dance, before they took their act on the road to multiple high schools and one to the NBA. It was really tragic that St. Henry, who actually fit that discription; beat them in the finals!! My bad!! :rolleyes: