Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bird4life

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bird4life

  1. Hey bud, I think he was talking about Tyler Combs! Did I just say bud?
  2. Why wouldn't Bob just take a knee? Did that cost them a chance at the playoff's?
  3. They will probably this week.
  4. After watching the film of last nights game I believe number 78 for Ryle needs to go to some anger management classes.
  5. I wouldn't bet on this. I think that Highlands tried getting Trinity for there last game of the year the last two years ( Lou. Central filled this slot). Trinity didn't want to play that close to the playoff's. Info was given from a very reliable source. I heard also that the Bird's next year will hopefully be playing at Papa John's twice!
  6. I was told that Trinity was on the schedule for tonights 7on7 but has backed out for this evening. Does anyone know why ???
  7. Johnson Central wanted to move down to 4a, not to move into 5a
  8. Does Coach Beatty know you're up this late????
  9. Most years the Birds would have a hard time dealing with Trinity's depth but your opinion on today's outcome was way off base. The Bird's first series on O wasn't even their starting receiver's or te and that unit scored against your #1's. As for the Birds matching the Rock's speed, I would be willing to bet that only the phillips kid has the edge over the Bird's.
  10. Does anyone know how the scrimmage against Boone Co went tonight.
  11. Why did the tigers leave so early? I'm not to sure about how well they played against the other teams but they struggled against the Bird's. They might have scored a couple times but by no means did that team look like tigers from the past. How many new players do they have on offense?
  12. I believe that they attended a meeting of the basketball program. Doesn't mean that they are going to be starter's and I believe Willie should be able to tell thru summer basketball if they are athletic enough to play as juniors.
  13. This does fly in the football program( Mitchell, Stowers, Nevells) made a big difference in the short time they were here! If a kid comes out as a junior and can make a difference why not allow them to play?? These two started for the 8th grade team that won state.
  14. I'm not to sure about Hogue, but Austin Collinsworth and Brandon Roller were at the basketball meeting. If these two do play it will definitely add to the defense and Willie's style of play.
  15. I heard that two former players from the 8th grade championship team made Willie's basketball meeting yesterday. I wouldn't consider them basketball star's but pretty good atheletes.
  16. It's called "Unity". You build from within and this group of kids do it all year long. You can't knock them until you've been there! Total dedication!
  17. Bob Schneider
  18. Congrats Drew!!! Is he going for kicking only or is he going to be playing any db??
  19. There's been so many that they named a street after them in the center of Falmouth!
  20. Does anyone from CovCath have any info.?????
  21. You have assumed wrong, the baseball players were there. They usually do the scrimmages as long as they don't conflict.
  22. Austin Abner and Cory Compton for Highlands have looked very good during spring ball. Austin has thrown the ball very well and seems to be picking up the new offense. Cory's a hard runner and look's to be a very aggressive linebacker. These are the two that seem to be standing out the most.
  23. I know that on Friday they will have a scrimmage.
  24. Would you consider Duece to be the best back coming into Ky this year???????
  25. We felt the same way about your football team this past fall. Good Luck next year!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.