Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands spring football

Featured Replies

Looks like the Birds had good numbers. Does anyone know if there will be a scrimmage? When and What time??

  • Replies 82
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we have 14 of them before the real game.....#18 !!!!!!!!!!!

When is the spring game? I think it would cool to see what other teams outside of louisville area are doing.

When is the spring game? I think it would cool to see what other teams outside of louisville area are doing.

 

They don't have what people typically consider a spring game. More a series of practices with mini scrimmages conducted during the practices. I'd like to see a spring game, but its not going to happen.

There are schools in Louisville that do a spring game, that is why I thought they had a scrimmage between say the blue and white. Seems like the kids like it.

They don't have what people typically consider a spring game. More a series of practices with mini scrimmages conducted during the practices. I'd like to see a spring game, but its not going to happen.

 

 

Something going on Friday? ... :sssh::sssh::sssh::sssh:

Something going on Friday? ... :sssh::sssh::sssh::sssh:

 

Fish Fry at Leatherneck's??? Bingo at Sweeperboy's??? Taking a cue from our Catholic school friends??? :confused:

How did the HHS intersquad scrimmage look on Friday?

I assume the baseball players are not involved in Spring practice, right?

I assume the baseball players are not involved in Spring practice, right?
You have assumed wrong, the baseball players were there. They usually do the scrimmages as long as they don't conflict.

Is there another practice or scrimmage soon? I' like to check them out.

Is there another practice or scrimmage soon? I' like to check them out.

 

:laugh: See post #2 & #3 !! :banana:

I assume the baseball players are not involved in Spring practice, right?

 

Not so sure about any other Baseball players, but this past year's Freshman QB is playing baseball and he has been playing spring football as well. I know he's very happy to be able to get some quality reps with the big guys.

You have assumed wrong, the baseball players were there. They usually do the scrimmages as long as they don't conflict.

 

SO they skip baseball practice 10 days before the season starts to practice football? I thought I read that Dale promotes his players playing baseball???

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.