2008 Beechwood

bugatti

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again this year there will be no team in better shape to start and end the season, Rash has had them pushing hard since Jan. As far as personnel this year they wil be counting on a couple of "old" horses to pull them along. Nieko Tiepel will be handling the majority of the runs this year. His determanation and size will do well for the tigers, has chance at NKY rushing title. Brady Slusher has proven himself the past two years with outstanding play on D and clutch catches as the teams #1 tight end, he will be the difference come play off time. Dominic Mainello comes to the Tigers bigger stronger and faster than last year made "All Combine" first team in a rescent UnderArmour/Scout .com event at Taft. to add to All State hm, All District, and Enquirer All Star honors on both D and O line, he should reek havoc at all levels this year. Joe Daniels and Alex Downton bring the sure hands and tough Defensive play that are bringing looks from the next level.

Wouldn't fly? Would the coach REALLY keep a kid from playing football if he got a tattoo? (presumably with parental consent)

Not the coaches business IMO

Noel Rash would not keep a kid, especially Neico from playing due to a tatoo.

He has other means of punishment.......................

I agree, Beechwood will be loaded with talent. Those boys have been working very hard already. They want another ring and will be ready to go after it.

Cant wait!

Again this year there will be no team in better shape to start and end the season, Rash has had them pushing hard since Jan. As far as personnel this year they wil be counting on a couple of "old" horses to pull them along. Nieko Tiepel will be handling the majority of the runs this year. His determanation and size will do well for the tigers, has chance at NKY rushing title. Brady Slusher has proven himself the past two years with outstanding play on D and clutch catches as the teams #1 tight end, he will be the difference come play off time. Dominic Mainello comes to the Tigers bigger stronger and faster than last year made "All Combine" first team in a rescent UnderArmour/Scout .com event at Taft. to add to All State hm, All District, and Enquirer All Star honors on both D and O line, he should reek havoc at all levels this year. Joe Daniels and Alex Downton bring the sure hands and tough Defensive play that are bringing looks from the next level.

My sources tell me BW will have a new tight end this year .Brady will be playing elsewhere ..........

Congrtas to Dom ,he is a stud !

Not that I have ever seen ... I doubt this would fly with Coach Rash ....

I really don't think he cares. I was down there a couple weeks ago as my little guys practice on the football field when the softball field is muddy. They were just finishing up some conditioning work, and my other coach and I thought this kid might be Nieko. If so, the kid is HUGE and will be load to bring down next year.

I really don't think he cares. I was down there a couple weeks ago as my little guys practice on the football field when the softball field is muddy. They were just finishing up some conditioning work, and my other coach and I thought this kid might be Nieko. If so, the kid is HUGE and will be load to bring down next year.

Umm ... I have a feeling that I know whether he would care or not.

Also ... the kids know the expectation in regard to things like tattoes .... and ... they know before they even step on the field. So .. would he not play a kid? My answer is ... it is something that he will probably never have to test unless the kid is brand new into the program .. and already had the tattoe.

This is Beechwood .. not the NBA.