2008 Beechwood

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the baseball players have been back since beginning of June since Beechwood lost in district so there really hasn't been much of an interference, and Larimore was there but played like a series or two and didn't do so hot.

Why did the tigers leave so early? I'm not to sure about how well they played against the other teams but they struggled against the Bird's. They might have scored a couple times but by no means did that team look like tigers from the past. How many new players do they have on offense?

I heard the same thing at lunch. Someone said coach Rash just pack it up and left without pretty much saying goodbye and thanks for having us. That's just strange. Doesn't Highlands go over there this year to scrimmage Beechwood. If so, when is that!!

Other summer baseball players were there and played a game at 6:30 last night .

I heard the same thing at lunch. Someone said coach Rash just pack it up and left without pretty much saying goodbye and thanks for having us. That's just strange. Doesn't Highlands go over there this year to scrimmage Beechwood. If so, when is that!!

It could be that he had players that were playing baseball and out of consideration to them, he felt it was time to go.

It was a long day. 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. makes for alot of passing. I believe Beechwood left around 4 o'clock and the rest of the teams were finished by 4:40. I didn't see them leaving alittle early a big deal.

It could be that he had players that were playing baseball and out of consideration to them, he felt it was time to go.

It was a long day. 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. makes for alot of passing. I believe Beechwood left around 4 o'clock and the rest of the teams were finished by 4:40. I didn't see them leaving alittle early a big deal.

Sorry i didn't know some kids were heading for a summer baseball game. Man, the last player i knew basically telling his coach when and where he was going to practice because of summer baseball was Brett Hamblim.

Highlands scrimmage at Beechwood August 15 7:30

Highlands scrimmage at Beechwood August 15 7:30

We always get out butts kicked. We can never figure out how Highlands gets so MANY fast kids.

Still, we love the BIG TIME measuring stick. We are always happy to be there!

Can't wait till the real season starts!

I was told that they left because the coach told them that they were only going to be there until 3:30. Plus, wednesday is the day the boys get off, a much needed day of rest, and Coach Rash didn't want to completely wear them out for thursday's practice, which I heard is the hardest. Also, Coach Rash told the boys about the Highlands pass league just the night before after their pass league at Beechwood on tuesday. He didn't know if the players had prior obligations so he wanted them to get home at a decent hour.

I was told that they left because the coach told them that they were only going to be there until 3:30. Plus, wednesday is the day the boys get off, a much needed day of rest, and Coach Rash didn't want to completely wear them out for thursday's practice, which I heard is the hardest. Also, Coach Rash told the boys about the Highlands pass league just the night before after their pass league at Beechwood on tuesday. He didn't know if the players had prior obligations so he wanted them to get home at a decent hour.

Thats an accurate description

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bluto
Nieco actually had two very good camps the other being Indiana. They pulled him to the side to say that they are very intersted in him. P.S your getting close on the name.:laugh:

P.S. You're getting close to spelling "you're"...! :p

Sorry, couldn't resist - a pet peeve of mine. :D

Guest Bluto
Yes, Purdue has an eye on Teipel and Mainello. They both visited Tenn back in March. Both going to Uks camp Fri and Tenn on Sat. Teipel is an extrodinary athelete, and it would surprise me if he did not get offers from every school he visits!

Good luck to both young men. They (and the rest of your team) will be tough again this year.

Good luck to both young men. They (and the rest of your team) will be tough again this year.

As it looks your boys bring quite a team back this year as well. I wish you all the luck throuhout the season, and maybe we can dance on the carpet together one more time!!!!:dancingpa

Guest Bluto
As it looks your boys bring quite a team back this year as well. I wish you all the luck throuhout the season, and maybe we can dance on the carpet together one more time!!!!:dancingpa

It's fun to think about; but there is a LONG road ahead....

• 3 weeks later...
Who is going to be the starting QB this year?

QB position has not been set in stone as of yet still evaluating. Rigdon was thought to be the heir apparent, but Daniels and Collisimo have come into the picture. IMO Daniels has the best command of the offense and Collisimo has the best mechanics of the three. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.:dancingpa