2008 Beechwood

I thought the transfer from last year was the preliminary QB to be?

Soph to be, still a yr away, IMO. My point was nobody can replace an athlete like Elliott.

I really don't think he cares. I was down there a couple weeks ago as my little guys practice on the football field when the softball field is muddy. They were just finishing up some conditioning work, and my other coach and I thought this kid might be Nieko. If so, the kid is HUGE and will be load to bring down next year.

Dustin Menetry has been at school a few times running, he is huge. Maybe you saw him. Nieko only wishes he was as fast as Tree.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm ... I have a feeling that I know whether he would care or not.

Also ... the kids know the expectation in regard to things like tattoes .... and ... they know before they even step on the field. So .. would he not play a kid? My answer is ... it is something that he will probably never have to test unless the kid is brand new into the program .. and already had the tattoe.

This is Beechwood .. not the NBA.

There were quite a few with tats, so I can only assume that he doesn't care.

My "guess" is that someone else was using the field ... (which happens) ... because I can't think of anyone (as of this past week) that has any visible tattoes ....

I am pretty sure that there are not "many" at Beechwood who have tattoes ... if they do ... I would venture to guess that the average person would never see them. I have a feeling that it would violate team rules ....

I guarantee you have not seen a football player at Beechwood that is a current player w/a tattoo. They usually get them after the season or upon graduation.

My "guess" is that someone else was using the field ... (which happens) ... because I can't think of anyone (as of this past week) that has any visible tattoes ....

I am pretty sure that there are not "many" at Beechwood who have tattoes ... if they do ... I would venture to guess that the average person would never see them. I have a feeling that it would violate team rules ....

This wasn't someone else. Coach Rash was out there on the field with them. It was a Monday night about 3 weeks ago. The kid I saw that I think may be Nieko was about 6'3" with a dark complexion and dark hair. He was very thick up top, and had what appeared to be two large tattoos on the underside of each bicep as he did not have a shirt on. They were working on conditioning drills as they had a few different stations.

I guarantee you have not seen a football player at Beechwood that is a current player w/a tattoo. They usually get them after the season or upon graduation.

Maybe they were alumni working out with the team, but there were guys down there with visible tattoos. I have no clue who's who down there on the field. We thought the one guy might be Nieko, and I just made note of a physical characteristic to identify the individual. I didn't mean for this thread to turn into a battle over tattoos on Beechwood players.

Soph to be, still a yr away, IMO. My point was nobody can replace an athlete like Elliott.

Dustin Menetry has been at school a few times running, he is huge. Maybe you saw him. Nieko only wishes he was as fast as Tree.

First let me spell his name right it is Nieco and second no Nieco doesnt have any tatoos of any kind and third Nieco was just timed at the combine at 4.6 at 210 pounds. If you think he is slow wait till the season starts .

First let me spell his name right it is Nieco and second no Nieco doesnt have any tatoos of any kind and third Nieco was just timed at the combine at 4.6 at 210 pounds. If you think he is slow wait till the season starts .

Well, excuse me on the spelling but obviously you knew who I was talking about. I spelled it the way I read it. I never said the kid was slow just said he wished he had Menetry's speed as anyone in NKY would wish for if they were in H.S. Heck, some in college wish too.

What's nice is to finally see the Beechwood People defend their kids. What's not nice is seeing the Beechwood People disrespect the past of the program to promote the present and/or future. Go Tree... And I hope Teipel has even more speed and success than Tree.

What's nice is to finally see the Beechwood People defend their kids. What's not nice is seeing the Beechwood People disrespect the past of the program to promote the present and/or future. Go Tree... And I hope Teipel has even more speed and success than Tree.

When have Beechwood people disrespected the past of our program? I think we have the utmost pride of the past, present, and future of the program.

Maybe they were alumni working out with the team, but there were guys down there with visible tattoos. I have no clue who's who down there on the field. We thought the one guy might be Nieko, and I just made note of a physical characteristic to identify the individual. I didn't mean for this thread to turn into a battle over tattoos on Beechwood players.

I asked my son and he said that the players on the field during their practice was Dustin Menetry and some of is fellow teammates from Georgetown working out for the NFL combine. He also said that if a player on the team were to have a tattoo, first Coach Rash would make them pay for it to the point that the player would want to cut the tattoo out, and second that the player would have to keep it covered up at ALL times.

I asked my son and he said that the players on the field during their practice was Dustin Menetry and some of is fellow teammates from Georgetown working out for the NFL combine. He also said that if a player on the team were to have a tattoo, first Coach Rash would make them pay for it to the point that the player would want to cut the tattoo out, and second that the player would have to keep it covered up at ALL times.

Thanks. :thumb:

Well I am glad we got that Tat thing handled,I went down to the field the other day just to see for myself, and you were right, it looked like a biker convention tats everywhere! Nose Piercings and bolts and rings in places I cant mention!!! nees1212 get a grip or a pair of glasses or both for that matter, the boys are void of ink.

Well I am glad we got that Tat thing handled,I went down to the field the other day just to see for myself, and you were right, it looked like a biker convention tats everywhere! Nose Piercings and bolts and rings in places I cant mention!!! nees1212 get a grip or a pair of glasses or both for that matter, the boys are void of ink.

Chill out man and don't tell me what I did or didn't see. :rolleyes: I simply stated a guy had tats under both biceps just to get help identifying who he was. Some apparently have taken offense to this, but who really cares if the kids have tattoos or not? It has been stated that some alumni and friends have been working out with the team, so the guy is probably with that group.

I have tried to stay out of this, but I just don't get it. Why does it matter if a kid gets a tattoo to express himself (again assuming with consent of his PARENTS)?

What is so wrong with tattoos? What if the BEST kid on the team got a tattoo of Jesus on the cross to show his devotion to the lord? Would that be a problem?