Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity and Highlands Fans

Featured Replies

Trinity has 18 state championships, Highlands has 17.

 

Now that the two premier football programs in the state have distanced themselves from everyone else, I would love to see them play each other "every" year. Not just a home and away deal. We shoud even be willing to come to Ft. Thomas first, then you guys could come down to Marshal Stadium. The fan interest would be incredible. Do you think this will ever happen? I sure hope so.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish for that more than just about anything, football-wise. I think it would be an awesome annual event for both teams, and for the state at-large.

Since the last time we met and Highlands won, Trinity hasn't wanted to play the Birds.:D

I would love to see it happen. I think this year would be a great year for it. Highlands, from the looks of the scrimmage the other night is coming with a completely different look this year. Look for the Birds to have an attack similar to that of the Gino Guidugli years since his little brother is the QB now. They do also have one of the best backs in the state so thats nice to "fall back on." How have the Rocks reloaded this year? With programs like ours, there is no rebuilding years, just reloading with kids that have been waiting in the wings for their shot.

  • Author

We need to get our A.D.'s talking. The two best programs in Kentucky would both benefit greatly. If we will play each other, it can only make us both better so we can continue to pile on the hardware each December. It needs to happen. I would like to see Highlands replace Cincy St. Xavier starting next season. Man, that would be great!!!!!!

  • Author
Since the last time we met and Highlands won, Trinity hasn't wanted to play the Birds.:D

 

I was there. Highlands won fair and square. No excuses from me. That was Coach Beattys' first game, and I would love to get another shot, as he seems to have settled in a little since then.

 

:D

We need to get our A.D.'s talking. The two best programs in Kentucky would both benefit greatly. If we will play each other, it can only make us both better so we can continue to pile on the hardware each December. It needs to happen. I would like to see Highlands replace Cincy St. Xavier starting next season. Man, that would be great!!!!!!

 

The head coach is the A.D.......:thumb:

  • Author
The head coach is the A.D.......:thumb:

 

Have your people call my people.

Have your people call my people.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"If you schedule it...they will come..."

 

 

 

"Huh? What? Who said that?"

 

 

 

"If you schedule it...they will come..."

Have a better idea!!!! Since CovCath plays Louisville St. X already, why not make it a DH with T playing The Team from Ft. Thomas and CovCath playing St. X. You could play the game one year at the Pizza Box then the other at Nippert Stadium on the campus of UC.

Have a better idea!!!! Since CovCath plays Louisville St. X already, why not make it a DH with T playing The Team from Ft. Thomas and CovCath playing St. X. You could play the game one year at the Pizza Box then the other at Nippert Stadium on the campus of UC.
This is exactly what TonyDanza and I talked about a year or two ago. I think it would be an awesome event!
Have a better idea!!!! Since CovCath plays Louisville St. X already, why not make it a DH with T playing The Team from Ft. Thomas and CovCath playing St. X. You could play the game one year at the Pizza Box then the other at Nippert Stadium on the campus of UC.

 

The unofficial state championship, and then the consolation game. :cry:

I was there. Highlands won fair and square. No excuses from me. That was Coach Beattys' first game, and I would love to get another shot, as he seems to have settled in a little since then.

 

:D

 

:D Yeah, I THINK he's getting it. :D

L'Ville needs to start getting a HS "showcase event" similar to the Herbie. Bring in some Indiana, TN, Ohio teams. Generate interest and showcase UL too!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.