13. Oldham County

14. St. Xavier

15. North Laurel

16. South Oldham

17. South Laurel

18. Bowling Green

19. George Rogers Clark

20. Seneca

Yes it is N. Laurel has played two teams ranked currently in the top 20 and Highlands has played no one.

North Laurel lost to Collins. They did beat South Laurel, but I would put the Brossart win for Highlands ahead of the North Laurel win over South Laurel.

I also think Conner is a better loss than Clay County.

North Laurel lost to Collins. They did beat South Laurel, but I would put the Brossart win for Highlands ahead of the North Laurel win over South Laurel.

Maybe but its just opinions what I said was based off those two being ranked. The two you mentioned are not ranked or have been. That's what I based my opinion on neither team has played a very tough schedule whatsoever imo.

Not when the game is at Clay County as well as being somewhat of a rivalry game.

Not just anyone can roll into Clay County and leave with a victory.

Would love to hear from someone in the 6th who has seen Butler....I haven't.

But I am wondering if the Bears haven't been overlooked here. They own a 30 point win over GRC, an 18 point win over Seneca, and also own a victory over PRP. A 9-point road loss to Ashland is no shame.

Butler has a couple of other losses to good, but not great, teams, but the bottom-line is that they have convincing victories over the teams ranked #19 and #20 here.

Anybody who's seen the Bears have any thoughts?

But I am wondering if the Bears haven't been overlooked here. They own a 30 point win over GRC, an 18 point win over Seneca, and also own a victory over PRP. A 9-point road loss to Ashland is no shame.

Butler has a couple of other losses to good, but not great, teams, but the bottom-line is that they have convincing victories over the teams ranked #19 and #20 here.

I think if Butler hadn’t lost to DeSales last week they’d probably be in the top 20 this week.

Butler has a really solid team from what I saw out of them in the AIT. Very quick and athletic, but probably lack some size compared to other teams in Louisville and their region.

With me being in the other half of the state I'm hesitant to try and place them in the region but having seen them play in the AIT, as well as their other scores I really believe they are a legitimate threat to win the 6th. I'm curious to see how they do in the LIT.

I think Butler may have punched their ticket into the top 20 this week with that solid win over St. X....

Big game tonight featuring #13 Oldham County at #16 South Oldham. Not just a game between two ranked teams, but a big rivalry game between two teams located just 5 miles apart on Highway 146....and the winner gets the leg up on the #1 seed in a very competitive district that also includes North Oldham.