Pendleton County 116 Robertson County 77

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talking about two teams getting the wind taken out of their sails in back to back nights(BC-RC). That being said, believe Allen is on that Chris Lofton-Jake Ohmer plateau now, players that use anything at all to get themselves up for games and just fall into that, "who do you think you are, you're not beating me" mind set. If they keep this up and continue to grow as a team, you got to think this team is special enough to get to Rupp.

In high school, that one player can take you a long way. PC is a regional contender on that alone. Not sure Dontaie can be stopped, maybe slowed a little, not stopped. Funny, I was talking to someone today and we were talking about this game and we both felt that Allen would be the difference. What do you do? Give him his 50 or just be physical and rotate as many athletes as you have on him.

Looks like him getting 50 isn't the answer, the rest put up numbers, also. I would not want to play PC come tourney time. Looks like they can be very very tough.

Just got home after leaving at start of 4th. The impressve thing tonight was how Dontae affected so many of RC's attempts. Many deflections or altered shots from Black Devils expecting bad things to happen. I had RC in a close game....what do I know(?)....obviously not much. Dontae's younger brother was pretty impressive tonight. Love to see box score.