Class 1A State Semifinals: Campbellsville at Beechwood

Bac2369

Who wins?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

I may be in the minority here but I believe this will be a better game than last year. It was like an avalanche in the semifinals for Campbellsville and I firmly believe with that experience they will keep it closer than last year. I still think Beechwood is favored and will win but closer than what the experts think.

I don’t know much about Campbellsville other than they had a close game with Crittenden County, who struggled with Bethlehem, who KY Country Day beat 56-0. Beechwood had a running clock on KY Country Day early in the 2nd QTR. Campbellsville also lost to Casey County, who Corbin clocked 41-0 and Beechwood gave Corbin a really good game at Corbin. Hope it is a good game.

I may be in the minority here but I believe this will be a better game than last year. It was like an avalanche in the semifinals for Campbellsville and I firmly believe with that experience they will keep it closer than last year. I still think Beechwood is favored and will win but closer than what the experts think.

Not going out very far on the limb there BW. Last year Beechwood won 63-7.

I totally agree with you! This game will be a lot closer than people think! I’ll be making the drive to ft Mitchell on Friday! Looking forward to a great game

I don’t know much about Campbellsville other than they had a close game with Crittenden County, who struggled with Bethlehem, who KY Country Day beat 56-0. Beechwood had a running clock on KY Country Day early in the 2nd QTR. Campbellsville also lost to Casey County, who Corbin clocked 41-0 and Beechwood gave Corbin a really good game at Corbin. Hope it is a good game.

I think most anyone knows you can’t do the common opponent stuff to judge. Campbellsville blew out Bethlehem. Crittenden played their worst game of the year against Bethlehem, and were up by 3 TD’s in the 3rd. Bethlehem got some fortunate breaks in the 4th quarter to make the game closer. I think if that game is played 10 times, 8 of them would be running clocks.

Campbellsville had a few guys leave the game with injuries the other night. Hopefully it’s nothing serious and they are full strength Friday night!